User Controls

There is an oil field in the South Chine Sea and we are going to WAR!!!

  1. #1
    BeeReBuddy Tuskegee Airman [pimp your due marabout]

    Perfect time for war.
    Think what would happen if Trump throws us into a military war with China. Battles of bullets not jst idiots saying "trade tax" and stuff....

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302447/US-Navy-sends-ships-South-China-Sea-Americans-accused-China-bullying-Malaysia.html

    Lets bethe world police even though everyone else said "don't"

  2. #2
    rabbitweed Houston
    The USN has been contesting Chinas claims in that area for years, and have conducted FONOPS regularly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    A College Professor Naturally Camouflaged [your moreover breastless limestone]
    voodoo pizza
  4. #4
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol dailymail. Of course.

    Godzilla could come up from the South China Sea and it wouldn't change a damn thing. Nobody is going to war over the South China Sea. They're just going to send ships, fire inert missiles into the water, and talk a lot of shit until time ends and we all enter the void to repeat this timeline again
  5. #5
    BeeReBuddy Tuskegee Airman [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed The USN has been contesting Chinas claims in that area for years, and have conducted FONOPS regularly.

    I like the sound of FONOPS
  6. #6
    rabbitweed Houston
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I like the sound of FONOPS

    FONAPP for android and IOS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    The you know whos would definitely like the US and China to fight, as that would make them more powerful in relative terms.

    Same reason why all the psychos talking about "winnable nuclear war", "first strike", and "acceptable casualties" during the Cold War were you know whos.
  8. #8
    rabbitweed Houston
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof The you know whos would definitely like the US and China to fight, as that would make them more powerful in relative terms.

    Same reason why all the psychos talking about "winnable nuclear war", "first strike", and "acceptable casualties" during the Cold War were you know whos.

    AIPAC want US military attention squarely in the middle east, not the Indo-Pacific.

    Honestly it's time for the US to take a backseat and drastically cut funding to NATO. The EU dwarfs russia economically, they can provide their own deterrence. As for the middle east, they can all go to hell. A semite is a semite.
  9. #9
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed AIPAC want US military attention squarely in the middle east, not the Indo-Pacific.

    Honestly it's time for the US to take a backseat and drastically cut funding to NATO. The EU dwarfs russia economically, they can provide their own deterrence. As for the middle east, they can all go to hell. A semite is a semite.

    This is EXACTLY what Russia and China want.

    I just wish NATO was actually useful.
  10. #10
    rabbitweed Houston
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace This is EXACTLY what Russia and China want.

    I just wish NATO was actually useful.

    Yes I'm sure Russia does want it. But Europe is in a position to completely defend itself without US help. The same cannot be said for most of the Indo-pacific.

    NATO does nothing about China, they'd be terrified if the US pulled more stuff out of Europe/MENA and into the Pacific where it belongs.
  11. #11
    Any american who wants war with china is an idiot. The global elite will just send all american fighting aged males to die in china. Once everyone gets sent over there, there will be nobody in the u.s. to fight the war on the homefront against the shit they will try to pull stateside. Anyone who will make it out of that war alive will come back and not recognize the country anymore.

    By using education as indoctrination and war as a means of removing people who can fight, they effectively move the country into whatever direction they want.
  12. #12
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Any american who wants war with china is an idiot. The global elite will just send all american fighting aged males to die in china. Once everyone gets sent over there, there will be nobody in the u.s. to fight the war on the homefront against the shit they will try to pull stateside. Anyone who will make it out of that war alive will come back and not recognize the country anymore.

    By using education as indoctrination and war as a means of removing people who can fight, they effectively move the country into whatever direction they want.

    Literally nobody wants that.
  13. #13
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Literally nobody wants that.

    Yet. What about the next generation? Or the one after? If they really want it to happen, they will push enough for it to happen eventually, maybe not in your lifetime.
  14. #14
    rabbitweed Houston
    If you want to prevent war you need to need to deter aggression. If the USN navy left the area there'd be invasions left, right and center.
  15. #15
    I have upgraded a great admiral to an ironclad. You damn Russians aren't gonna get past my GREAT WALL OF APOSTLES

  16. #16
    try freeman guerrilla warfare instead
  17. #17
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Yet. What about the next generation? Or the one after? If they really want it to happen, they will push enough for it to happen eventually, maybe not in your lifetime.

    I don't judge future generations on the political opinions they may or may not have. What a weird thing to say. "Your kids will probably want to nuke China" fuck off nigga. Nobody wants to go to war with China. Absolutely nobody. You watch too much news.
  18. #18
  19. #19
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I don't judge future generations on the political opinions they may or may not have. What a weird thing to say. "Your kids will probably want to nuke China" fuck off nigga. Nobody wants to go to war with China. Absolutely nobody. You watch too much news.

    Says the mexican homosexual who buys into identity politics.

    The kids will be indoctrinated into thinking whatever the media wants regardless of anything.
  20. #20
    MexicanMasterRace Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Says the mexican homosexual who buys into identity politics.

    The kids will be indoctrinated into thinking whatever the media wants regardless of anything.

Jump to Top