User Controls

Going back to work on the 18th!!

Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    I'm so excited. I won't be posting as much guys so sorry in advance. I love you gais!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    If I only knew you were off! I'd have flown you to come visit and frolick on the beach.
    Oh gees. I still have a week;)
    I'm going to make a dirty martini to celebrate. Brb.
    Does this mean I can go outside now
    C'mon then, fun times await.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Does this mean I can go outside now

Not yet boo. I'll let you know wut we working with in a few.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Daddyissues I'm so excited. I won't be posting as much guys so sorry in advance. I love you gais!!

No need to be sorry. Never new who you were. Post nude selfies nigger
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No need to be sorry. Never new who you were. Post nude selfies nigger

You should have been paying attention, she is gorgeous
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she is pretty hot even tho
    Originally posted by Erekshun You should have been paying attention, she is gorgeous

Post pix of titless you cuck
    My tits? No faggot

Cheers
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Haha I don't go back until the new year and that is only if there is a cure. Getting paid to spend all day with my family is an absolute dream
    How did you get into my grandma's house?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Haha I don't go back until the new year and that is only if there is a cure. Getting paid to spend all day with my family is an absolute dream

Absolutely it is. I have no doubt this is what's best for your fam however, i miss working and am grateful to go back.
    Originally posted by Erekshun My tits? No faggot

Not talking to you fatass
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Haha I don't go back until the new year and that is only if there is a cure. Getting paid to spend all day with my family is an absolute dream

Damn thats awesome.

This shutdown is actually pretty cool if you don't get sick and don't have to worry about bills.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Damn thats awesome.

This shutdown is actually pretty cool if you don't get sick and don't have to worry about bills.

How is it cool? The entire economy is crashing.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Daddyissues Absolutely it is. I have no doubt this is what's best for your fam however, i miss working and am grateful to go back.

I agree I miss my co workers and the fun at the office but sad thing is I'm not sure I want to go back. Not being away from home ten days a month is why my wife and I have reconnected in a massive way. Our sex life is like it was when we first dated and watching my girls do kids stuff is why I wake up everyday. I am going to have a hard choice to make and am not looking forward to it.
Jump to Top