User Controls

The Shitfucker (1997)

I saw part of this on T.V. once and I want to see the whole thing. Anyone know where I can get it? Thanks.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Wut is it about?
    Like, this guy who doesn't start loving this girl he was just acquaintances with until after he loses his job and she parts ways with him, and then he finds this story on some small webpage about some piece of vacant property in his area that he thinks is supernatural and that there is some higher thing going on with the land, so he starts going out there all the time to pray, pick lottery numbers, and other rituals.

Thats as much I saw and I wanna find out what happened.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wonder if he ever got the girl... What a sad story, to realize you love a girl only after you lose her.
    this movie better

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2016-11-20T12:56:52.232532+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump this movie better

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2016-11-20T12:56:52.232532+00:00

I saw that not long ago online.. funny as shit.
    Theres actually no such movie as The Shitfucker (1997)

whoa man you play the long game.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The remastered version was released on Blu-ray not but 7 days ago. 4 3-hour discs. A soul draining, cringe inducing, yet awe inspiring timeless classic of a film, thoroughly exploring each and every hidden niche of the globally practiced yet rarely discussed world of shitfucking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You got us good
    What is all this about shitfuckers about for
    Got me good, Actor.
    Originally posted by RisiR Got me good, Actor.

Curtain closes.. sandbag drops to the floor, but one lands on Captain Falcon's head. we rush CF to the emergency room at SF General where Mark Zuckerburg's wife is head of staff.

Dr Zucky... this man has been injured.

Dr Zuck and Asian Mystifis thingy " Has your friend been traumatised by anything"?

RisiR: "A Sandbag landed on his head and he fell to the floor."

SCronaldo_J_Trump: "The curtain closed but I thought it was a real event happening"

Dr Zuck, Asian Hottie: "Wait, are you talking about this man in a play"?

Actor: "Well, it was more of a pole show of french transvestites, so Captain Falcon was doing more than playing with it.. he was tugging really hard and shot his load so hard it blew him backwards directly under the Sandbag.

Dr Zuck, Asian Wisdom and too good for Mark Z: "Oh, you guys"

A loud applause comes from the hospital staff with many chuckles.

Did I tell you guys I saw Mark Zuckerberg driving a beat up 2008 Toyota and put on his black vest and walked into a Wells Fargo?
Jump to Top