User Controls

You know what's the fuckin best?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    When it's time to go shopping but you don't want to so you grab some random shit you have left and throw it together and it turns out really good. I had some freezer burned corn and peas so I made fried rice with them and onions and just threw together a bunch of spices (the main ones being garam masala and cumin) and it turned out dank AF.

Man, love these last ditch dishes. Feels like god's giving me a pat on the back because by rights I couldn't have been able to make a meal out of it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You should make a weekly last ditch dish thread.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm shit at cooking though so I'll never know this pleasure.
    I'mma nuke some leftover ramen, BRB.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Were you high?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    No, although I was drinking my second G&T of the evening while eating and had a pretty nice buzz going.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    You know whats good huffing whip cream chargers til your progressively higher and feel like your soul is floating on the wind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I've never actually done chargers. Want to try them but honestly it sounds like something I'd really like while there seems to be good evidence that shit fucks you up long term so I'm a bit apprehensive.
    Originally posted by Lanny I've never actually done chargers. Want to try them but honestly it sounds like something I'd really like while there seems to be good evidence that shit fucks you up long term so I'm a bit apprehensive.

Huff ether instead, shit's intense.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ether's also on the hit list. Huffing shit is kinda shoddy but all things in moderation. So what's the procedure for procurement? Do people really huff starter fluid? Is there no abuse deterrent shit in there?

Man, I made a thread about some dope ass fried rice I made, how did I end up asking about how to use starter fluid as a drug? This place can be kinda depressing tbhfam
    Originally posted by Lanny Ether's also on the hit list. Huffing shit is kinda shoddy but all things in moderation. So what's the procedure for procurement? Do people really huff starter fluid? Is there no abuse deterrent shit in there?

Man, I made a thread about some dope ass fried rice I made, how did I end up asking about how to use starter fluid as a drug? This place can be kinda depressing tbhfam

Sorry, it's blackbird's fault. He/she started this whole huffing thing. I even suggested you make a weekly last ditch dish thread with recipes and all. But since we are on the subject of ether, i can just buy it straight from everywhere for a buck fifty per 100ml. Seeing as you are all the way in San Fran, i wouldn't know. But if you mail me some money i will mail you some ether in return.
    I bought ether from ebay.

I was on pyrazolam too and started huffing it and then I woke up and the bottle was on the floor empty and I was sad.
    Bachelor life
    The Dude Yung Blood
    Shrimp ramen with frozen shrimp and peas added was the TITS.

Merlin Houston
    Usually eggs and/or potatoes save my ass here.

Originally posted by blackbird You know whats good huffing whip cream chargers til your progressively higher and feel like your soul is floating on the wind.

Originally posted by Lanny I've never actually done chargers. Want to try them but honestly it sounds like something I'd really like while there seems to be good evidence that shit fucks you up long term so I'm a bit apprehensive.

They don't call it hippy crack for nothing. The best (worst) part is reverse tolerance. They also don't call it laughing gas for nothing, but you then you realize people laugh when they are uncomfortable. Laughing is only a step away from crying. You don't actually laugh from it after a few times it just becomes SUPER SERIOUS. It's the real deal.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Lanny Man, I made a thread about some dope ass fried rice I made, how did I end up asking about how to use starter fluid as a drug? This place can be kinda depressing tbhfam

lol Well, at least it's interesting and not boring. I come into a thread to read about some dope ass fried rice, which is cool and all, but then further in get a discussion about huffing starter fluid. You have to see the silver lining, and I think stuff like this is what makes this forum and our community great. Don't be depressed just because it goes off topic, celebrate the fact we can have a thread about fried rice that turns into one about abusing ether ;)

but to get this shit back on topic: How do you go bout making fried rice? I never have made fried rice that comes out good, or even remotely tasting like fried rice. IDK wtf I'm doing wrong. Advise me on making dope ass fried rice, please.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone lol Well, at least it's interesting and not boring. I come into a thread to read about some dope ass fried rice, which is cool and all, but then further in get a discussion about huffing starter fluid. You have to see the silver lining, and I think stuff like this is what makes this forum and our community great. Don't be depressed just because it goes off topic, celebrate the fact we can have a thread about fried rice that turns into one about abusing ether ;)

but to get this shit back on topic: How do you go bout making fried rice? I never have made fried rice that comes out good, or even remotely tasting like fried rice. IDK wtf I'm doing wrong. Advise me on making dope ass fried rice, please.

The rice should be kept in the fridge overnight before you fry it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Me and my roommates used to get really stoned then go to the Super Stop and Shop at like 3 in the morning.
    They were open 24/7.
    They had a live lobster tank and I'd bang on the side and "Your all going to fucking die"
    THats be funny if one banged back and said "You too"
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    LOl MR Trump good one.
Jump to Top