User Controls

So I'm getting into dabs

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Whats the best extracting method?
    ISO looks like its alot of work and time consuming.
    Butane looks good but that has some issues as well.
    So what do you niggas have to say about it??
    Any other methods that have worked for you?
    I just roll weed into a spliff and smoke it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I thoughts dabs were just a passing fad. Everyone I know that dabbled (huehuehue) with them no longer partakes. Anyway, sorry, that's all I have to add. Oh here I googled this for you:

http://the420times.com/2013/07/710-3-different-ways-to-do-yours-dabs/
    I have googled all that shit I was just wondering if you fucking stupid niggers had any opinions on the subject.
    That is all.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Buy a gallon of acetone from Home Depot or Lowes or something, it's way cheap. Oh, and store it in the freezer!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Hexane and super critical co2
    Originally posted by bling bling

lol i did this shit
    Get a vape pen noob

bling bling Dark Matter
    i had a hesh globe than i broke it buot tapped it back together and still sckraped resni
    bling bling Dark Matter
    adnu can lite spliffts wif the coil
    Just buy the shit already made.
    Originally posted by bling bling adnu can lite spliffts wif the coil

Basically the only use for toasters
    AFJ Houston
    Originally posted by bling bling i had a hesh globe than i broke it buot tapped it back together and still sckraped resni

you can use a plastic tube.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    omg
    You said you googled all the shit so I'd say it's all about personal liking and what you're working with.

I have done all routes and I prefer Butane when it comes to the process. That's working with a lot of material, though.
    Thanks RisiR .
    A response without bullshit. +1
    Give Malice a Thanks, as well. I've done both ISO and Acetone washs and when done with proper material and technique you can get a stellar product as well so if you can get that cheap it's also a good way.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    iso than shoot it b4 it fully dries
Jump to Top