User Controls

here's the story of vindictive vinny

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    this nigga hates me cause I know all about him. here is a timeline

age 10: vinny rapes and kills his parents and is adopted by his tranny granny pimpmother. proceeds to knock up 5 streetwalking aids-carrying hookers, who birth 5 sons.

age 14: becomes known as the east side hooker strangler, strangling over 100 hookers and leaving them in taco bell dumpsters

age 16: becomes the cumdumpster twink of the gay 4chan internetman aryan kkk alliance.

age 21: now a crackhead, vinny rapes and kills children on film and sells these snuff videos to support his crack habit

age 28: his 5 sons, now 18 years old, gangbang him daily on onlyfans for an audience of 4chan otakumen weeaboos.

Now you guys know all about him. When you see a guy posting "nigger" this nigger that in all the threads here, you know what kind of person he is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    This is not a happy story
    Originally posted by Grylls This is not a happy story

It's not happy...but it's true. Life is dark sometimes, these kkk devils make it a bleak world for all of us.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nigger
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    how and why would you know or wanna know anything about his life before 18-21? like seriously some fucked up nigger pedo shit right there and you should be arrested right now
    Originally posted by Octavian Nigger
    You are the infamous faggot. I seen your picture btw you look like an extra chromosome ass mothafucka

Originally posted by Dregs how and why would you know or wanna know anything about his life before 18-21? like seriously some fucked up nigger pedo shit right there and you should be arrested right now
    He's an urban legend of sorts, everybody knows this stuff. I am like Chris Hansen reporting the pedo shit, stop it with the nigger stuff you look just as ignorant as the rapist kkk devil.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    posting in a jogger thread
    Originally posted by aldra posting in a jogger thread

I'm just trying to jog some memories.
    What about the part where he got rejected by a hundred women in a hundred days and then on day hundred and one a little girl showed him her tummy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What about the part where he got rejected by a hundred women in a hundred days and then on day hundred and one a little girl showed him her tummy

Didn't know this, but it explains a lot of his hooker strangling tendencies.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo this nigga hates me cause I know all about him. here is a timeline

age 10: vinny rapes and kills his parents and is adopted by his tranny granny pimpmother. proceeds to knock up 5 streetwalking aids-carrying hookers, who birth 5 sons.

age 14: becomes known as the east side hooker strangler, strangling over 100 hookers and leaving them in taco bell dumpsters

age 16: becomes the cumdumpster twink of the gay 4chan internetman aryan kkk alliance.

age 21: now a crackhead, vinny rapes and kills children on film and sells these snuff videos to support his crack habit

age 28: his 5 sons, now 18 years old, gangbang him daily on onlyfans for an audience of 4chan otakumen weeaboos.

Now you guys know all about him. When you see a guy posting "nigger" this nigger that in all the threads here, you know what kind of person he is.

this exhibit exhibits niggers inferiority in the field of cre-eh-tive writtings.

theres not a single negrow that didnt win a pullitzer prize without affirmative actions.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this exhibit exhibits niggers inferiority in the field of cre-eh-tive writtings.

theres not a single negrow that didnt win a pullitzer prize without affirmative actions.

I didn't need to be creative, I simply reported the truth. Journalists win prizes, too, so maybe I will. Then you and your tranny granny pimpmother could be on a Netflix documentary with everyone laughing at it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    And he's a yellow, too. How can a yellow insult a person of color and get away with it?
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I didn't need to be creative,

you cant.

doesnt have the ability to due to your smaller prefrontal cortex.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And he's a yellow, too. How can a yellow insult a person of color and get away with it?

But he's white. Being asian doesn't matter, if you stan the KKK nazi aryan agenda as much as this guy then you are certainly white or might as well be.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo But he's white. Being asian doesn't matter, if you stan the KKK nazi aryan agenda as much as this guy then you are certainly white or might as well be.

says the nigger who practises white supremacy by cow-towing to his white master by using their white language according to their spec.
    I think everyone would be happier if you were both gone
    our job is not to make white men happy.
    How about you both post your home address
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny our job is not to make white men happy.

What IS your job then?
Jump to Top