User Controls

Il Dialectico Pedo.

Ie, The Pedo Dialectic.

DISCLAIMER: I'M OPPOSED TO ANY ADULT HAVING ANY SEXUAL INTERCOURSES IN ANYWAY WITH ANY CHILD IN THIS UNENLIGHTENED ERA OF OURS. I SEEK AMENDMENT AND LEGALIZATION THOROUGHLY THROUGH CIVILIZED DISCOURSES AND EDUCATION OF THE MASSES. WHEN SUFFICIENT SCIENCE-BASED INFORMATION ON THIS DISPICABLE TOPIC BECOMES FREELY AND READILY AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC, SYSTEMIC ENLIGHTENMENT AND THE SUBSEQUENT LEGALIZATION OF ADULT-CHILD SEXUAL INTERCOURSES WILL BECOME NATURAL AND INEVITABLE.

YES.

IMPORTANT - BEFORE WE START:

If the mere mention of adult-child sex evokes the images in your mind of a violent, belligerant man trying to forcefully nudge his penis into a crying, scared, helpless little girl as she screams for her mommy, I want you to stop, take those thoughts off, wrap them in a paper towel and flush! it down the toilet, because that is clearly a child rape, which is a form of child abuse and should never happen in any ideal society and is not what I'm trying to discuss or justify here.

The adult-child sex I'm talking about here refers to consentual sex and sex-like acts between kind, loving adult and their enthusiastic, curious child lovers of AROUSEABLE AGE, that is to say it involve children who one day voluntarily tap your hand and solicit from you touches that only you are able to provide them with. They'll first have to ask you, in no uncertain terms that you touch them here, like this, and over here and here, like this. And like these.

It is important to emphasize that the children involved in these sex and sex-like acts ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO BE OF AROUSABLE AGE because without being able to be aroused, they simply CAN NOT BE INTERESTED IN SEX OR SEX-LIKE ACTS, and therefore any sexual acts with unaroused children ARE RAPES.

YES. RAPES.

IMPETUS:

All men with a functioning penis have at least once, at some point in their lives, contemplated the possiblity of such venture as nudging his erect, throbbing penis into the hairless, tender love canal of a little girl. It could be due to the remnants of their fantasies as a little boy, or fresh inspiration from having recently diapered their first baby daughter. Or it could be an attempt to relieve that beautiful and magical childhood experiences they once had. Or it could be due to all of them.

From my researches and interviews over the decades I have discovered that there are only two types of men who have never thought of sticking their penises into the pristine and unadultered vagina of little girls; that is

1 - Men who aspire to abscond their penises to become simulated women.

2 - Men who would prefer to stick their penises into the tender rectums of boys instead (which I will not discuss because it is beyond my core competency to do so).

Therefore in light of this it is not only natural, but also unavoidable that men would constantly be thinking, pondering, imagining, and phantasizing about making love to children they see on the daily basis, and with that also comes a variety of other aspects and issues that arise when engaging in girl love from ethical standings and legal ramifications to physiological, psychological, philosphical and phenomenological (not that I know what it means) effects of such acts might have on the children involved.

But due to its taboo and verboten nature, their curiosity and their quest for knowledge on this unspeakable subject matter has remain hitherto unanswered, forever convecting from their hearts to their minds and back again, hanging there and forever wondering with no possible answers in sight.

Ever.

It is in this void that I wish to fill as a community service and acts of philanthropy to my fellow men, and to some extent, women, and even children as well. And so without furthering the ado, let the Pedo Dialectic begins.

1 - Physiology :

According to pediatric gynaecologists, little girls' vaginas are shapped very much like little bells, that is to say they're wide at the opening and narrow at the base at the cervix, and protected at the opening by a thin film of pink colored, shrink-wrap-like material with a pencil-sized hole in the center called hymen.

This means little girls' vaginas have been designed by nature to perfectly receive and accommodate grown men's glans (head (dome)), and when aroused, elongate to accommodate their penises in their entirety. While the narrow bases on the other hand, serve to provide ample of pressure on the glands to induce powerful orgasm.

This is obviously due to the works of aeons of natural selection. Due to their complete lack of utility and ability, little girls who were able to gratify men sexually and earn their affections were more likely to survive, grow up and procreate and less likely to end up as food in times of scarcity.

Therefore in light of this knowledge, it is only logical for us to accept Girl-Love as one and a part of our millennia old, human survival instinct. Granted, we all like little girls, each in our own ways, but it'd be a fallacy to put human-made restrictions on how we can and can not love little girls that nature did not, had not, will very likely not.

Ever.

"Nature is the besten Instructor." - Adolf "Sig Hell" Hitler.

End of part I.
Jump to Top