User Controls

Had a weird dream about l@nny

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    It was so weird..I was at his house in his room and he handpicked a few to spend the night with him and his girlfriend, lala right? And in his room, we were sleeping opposite from each other on his bed. Lala tapped me and said um, you’re sleeping in the wrong bed. L@nny specifically said that we all must sleep in his room. It was packed and had nowhere to sleep. Then I finally woke up and said to myself that I must notify the others on niggasinspace site. Well, it turned out to be another dream when I went onto the site made a thread like so and L@nny was the first to comment to say lala would’ve never let that happen because she thinks that I would try to steal her away from him, which is totally ridiculous. She doesn’t prefer to date someone of my skin color.

I wasn’t going to share this because it was rather short but it was just so weird. I don’t even know how L@nny looks. In the dream, L@nny looked like a split version of justin beiber from that baby song. Well, just the hairstyle part. The face was kinda blurred out. As for lala, the face recognition was HD 1080 resolution and she even smiled at me with a wink. This is the very first time I’ve dreamed of her, and I would like to know why the hell out of the blue I would have a dream about that??!

I think someone missed me posting on here. So here I am, in the flesh.

Hi. 🙂
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    pns of lanny?
    don’t know what pns means but i’ll wing it and think you meant pics.

excuse jimmy fallon but l@nny hairstyle was like this but in a brownish color.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    wash your mouth out with dr bronners!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    P(post)N(NUDE)S(selifes)

its not difficult. next time use your imagination jackass
    Oh. I don’t post nudes. And i’m using my imagination to make believe that you’re actually a faggit in reality. And you’re right johnnyboy, it isn’t difficult. 🙂
Jump to Top