User Controls

A day in the life of you - through photos

Wtf
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    you ain't getting pics of my awesome pussy thats for sure
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dregs you ain't getting pics of my awesome pussy thats for sure

😂
    folks?
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Octavian motherfucker
    HAHAHAHAHA won't post pics of his nose what a fucking Juden.
    Originally posted by Octavian HAHAHAHAHA won't post pics of his nose what a fucking Juden.

Says the guy with the biggest kike nose in this site next to mmq
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    maybe...., but at least- the rest of Oct's face looks good. even if he does have a larger nose! it looks symmetrical to the rest of his face and looks nice. j/s

hikkihomo just seems all angry about Oct's nice looks.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Adolf Hitler, look at the state of that fucking nose.

GTFO
    at least he had the nerve to post fucking photos ... pppfffttt
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Stopffs at least he had the nerve to post fucking photos … pppfffttt

No, we're all fed up of your hyperactive autism overload of post menopause pics. Rather dick nose than some old hag anyday.

Thank-you.
    Originally posted by Octavian No, we're all fed up of your hyperactive autism overload of post menopause pics. Rather dick nose than some old hag anyday.

Thank-you.

well then why are you bitching FFS ... Dont thank me retard. Thank Hiccup

I deleted all of my selfies since you all hate them so much. Unlike the rest of you fags, I'm not into being bashed. I thought I looked pretty good for my age and no stupid fake enhancements. I was wrong ... don't be a dick, Mkay
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i could swear to fucking GOD you is you but Cupocheer has invaded your soul kinda sorta like the Exorcist just in real time online shit and your head is spinning around like the wheel o fortune shit...

i am grapes shrivelin all in but fuck its scary bro...oh you are a bro right Stop? i think i have you confused with another DH nigga but can't be 1000% certain like the maury povich guests
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Stopffs well then why are you bitching FFS … Dont thank me retard. Thank Hiccup

I deleted all of my selfies since you all hate them so much. Unlike the rest of you fags, I'm not into being bashed. I thought I looked pretty good for my age and no stupid fake enhancements. I was wrong … don't be a dick, Mkay

You handled that roast well m'lady I was lying. You are gorgeous for your age and I apologise if I offended 'ya.

But you still a ADHD
    Dregs ... Seriously I never know what the hell you are saying. But I'm certainly not Cupo nor do I look nor sound anything like her. She was old enough to be my mother.
    Originally posted by Octavian You handled that roast well m'lady I was lying. You are gorgeous for your age and I apologise if I offended 'ya.

But you still a ADHD

ADD ... I wish I had the H. Thank you! No more roasts, please and thank you.

What IS INTERESTING to ME ... is what is inside, that is attractive and gorgeous.
    Hiccup - Thanks for playing along. I truly appreciate the human side of life. Not all the motherfucking noise.

I thought you lived with your mom though. That kitchen looks like a full on bachelor pad .. ?
Jump to Top