User Controls

are you ugly

mojo jojo Yung Blood
    I have this theory that most of the people here are ugly. life isnt that bad there's always hope unless of course if your very ugly. Being ugly would suck
    rude
    im not ugly, but i ain't hot
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    According to my ex-girlfriends and current girlfriend no. But i wouldn't take their word for it, i also have a big dick so they probably just lusting after that thang, nahmean?
    mojo jojo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sophie According to my ex-girlfriends and current girlfriend no. But i wouldn't take their word for it, i also have a big dick so they probably just lusting after that thang, nahmean?
    there is tons of women hating in space and i theorize mayyyybe just maybe..the haters are just ugly and unappealing..all this rejection hath turned to hate
    I am not a women hater. Does that mean Im not one of the ugly ones?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mojo jojo there is tons of women hating in space and i theorize mayyyybe just maybe..the haters are just ugly and unappealing..all this rejection hath turned to hate

I think you are right. That or mommy issues.
    My beard's ginger.
    Originally posted by Sophie I think you are right. That or mommy issues.

my most traumatic experience with my mother was me asking her if santa was real. I knew. She knew. But she wanted to preseve my innocence so she gave me vauge answers such as "Santa could be anyone" or some shit. I understood what she was trying to say, that the spirit of christmas wasnt relegated to one man. But fuck! I was just trying to get her to say no!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    yes
    mojo jojo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ yes
    indeed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm sure OP is a regular George Clooney.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I've never really had anyone's opinion on it being a neet virgin but yeah I'm probably ugly as fuck, I don't mind though I just wanna die well.
    When did I ever say life was bad?.
    Originally posted by Number13 I've never really had anyone's opinion on it being a neet virgin but yeah I'm probably ugly as fuck, I don't mind though I just wanna die well.

How old are you and roughly where are you from in England?
    Originally posted by reject How old are you and roughly where are you from in England?

South but I'm moving to a different county soon and only 19.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    South years old and from 19, England, is what I've gathered.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ South years old and from 19, England, is what I've gathered.

Since the muslims (pbut) eliminated age of consent laws we can't legally state age so we use south to basically say below 25 and 19 is sharia zone 19.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I always thought you were like my age or older, don't know why.

I don't entirely know what you mean by south cos I live in a weird place where everywhere is either north or south and south to others is north to others and north to others is south to others.
    Originally posted by reject I always thought you were like my age or older, don't know why.

I don't entirely know what you mean by south cos I live in a weird place where everywhere is either north or south and south to others is north to others and north to others is south to others.

I've had people online say that about me a few times, not sure where they get the idea from, might be cause I've been out of school for years while most my age wouldn't have been.
    Also Kent but like I said I'll be moving by the end of the month.
Jump to Top