User Controls

Why is my mom such a moron?

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    The other day we were at Meijer and I handed her a couple tissues to use for moving a cart, the stupid fuck brings the tissues back into the car and sets them next to her seat instead of walking to a trash bin and disposing them.
    This is the second time she has done this, the other time we were at an apartment complex and I handed her some tissues to use when she opened the door, there were fucking dumpsters outside she could have thrown them in but she brought possibly contaminated tissues back into the car.
    When I ask her why she didn't throw them away and why it totally defeats the purpose of using them if you're just going to bring them into the car she doesn't even have a valid answer except "I'm going to do whatever I want!".

Why are women so fucking dogshit stupid and narcissistic?

I tell her we're in a fucking pandemic, the country is shut down and there is a deadly virus out in the wild, so I ask her why the fuck hasn't she bought a mask or taken any necessary precautions.
    She doesn't even fucking answer and when I tell her she hasn't done a single thing she replies with "that's not true!" So I ask her what she's doing to protect herself and then there's silence.

What the fuck has to happen to cause the braindead whore to take things seriously?

She's so soulless, when her parents died she put on a wizard hat and smoked weed while talking about how she wasn't affected and didn't care.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cause she didn't abort you with a coat hanger like a good whore.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    We should also point out the fact that she’s a whore

oh you already called your own mom a whore

good lad
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    If you weren't so autistic you'd know what she was thinking when she answers you with silence
    She sounds like a lovely lady
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood She sounds like a lovely lady

I BET SHE"S A REAL PRO AT TAKING IT UP THE ASS! πŸ‘
    I can vouch for that
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I tell her we're in a fucking pandemic, the country is shut down and there is a deadly virus out in the wild, so I ask her why the fuck hasn't she bought a mask or taken any necessary precautions.

What have you done? Why didn't you see this coming like I did and get a job and buy your own masks?
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof What have you done? Why didn't you see this coming like I did and get a job and buy your own masks?

I've know about it since January
    Getting a job would just put me at a greater risk of getting infected.

I'm gonna buy a gas mask here soon
    You mean your moms gonna buy you one
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi I've know about it since January

Why didn't you do anything back then?
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof Why didn't you do anything back then?

This is just one of his delusional false outrages.
    I wonder what her pussy looks like πŸ‘
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I wonder what her pussy looks like πŸ‘

Party on that pussy chicken
Jump to Top