User Controls

I've forgot everything I've ever learned.

In the space of a few months, every computer language I've learnt has just dribbled out. I've turned autistic, seriously.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Far to the contrary, you’ve become a normie.
    Yeah, gotta agree with Mal. Being autistic would boost your retention and learning of these languages. You need to get your autism back bro.
    I smell a differentfag
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You still know Visual Basic. So that's a plus, how about those Malicious Word Macros fam? You write a dropper, i'll hax an FTP server and we will drop some ransomware for BTC. Oh and we need 100 bucks to buy a spam campaign, but returns will be great i promise.
    Your a fucking poser, a homo, a faggot and a loser.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The autistic genius meme has got to end.

Do you people know people with actual diagnosed autism? They're not all fucking sevants.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Lanny The autistic genius meme has got to end.

Do you people know people with actual diagnosed autism? They're not all fucking sevants.
    the end of the autism meme would trigger the fall of the whole chanculture. sometimes we need lies to serve the greater good
    Originally posted by Lanny The autistic genius meme has got to end.

Did I post about a paper I found on "child prodigies"? I was looking up information tangentially related to PRL-8-53, the famed "hypermnesiac" (I don't believe it's actual MOA may involve the strict enhancement of memory capacity, but the improvement of the organization of it) that I had incredible results with when delivered intranasally. Anyway, in the paper they found that, and this was for children with a variety of talents far beyond the typical level of their age group, the common link was working memory in the 99th percentile, high 99s IIRC. They found various neurological/cognitive-behavioral differences and described it as essentially being a form of "moderated autism", autistic neurological qualities lacking the crippling disabilities.

But, yeah, the overwhelming majority of autists are either absolute retards or wholly unremarkable. Weapons grade autism can be a terrifying, destructive thing, though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Did I post about a paper I found on "child prodigies"? I was looking up information tangentially related to PRL-8-53, the famed "hypermnesiac" (I don't believe it's actual MOA may involve the strict enhancement of memory capacity, but the improvement of the organization of it) that I had incredible results with when delivered intranasally. Anyway, in the paper they found that, and this was for children with a variety of talents far beyond the typical level of their age group, the common link was working memory in the 99th percentile, high 99s IIRC. They found various neurological/cognitive-behavioral differences and described it as essentially being a form of "moderated autism", autistic neurological qualities lacking the crippling disabilities.

But, yeah, the overwhelming majority of autists are either absolute retards or wholly unremarkable. Weapons grade autism can be a terrifying, destructive thing, though.
    so basically they were aspergers
    Not really, most aspies, myself included, really aren't well functioning and have extremely poor outcomes. Sad nature of reality.
    Originally posted by Malice Not really, most aspies, myself included, really aren't well functioning and have extremely poor outcomes. Sad nature of reality.
    I used to lurk wrongplanet years ago and I remember it made look r9k like a pool of betamale nobel laureates whose social skills are second to none and who never whines no matter how bad the shitstorm is
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by antinatalism I used to lurk wrongplanet years ago and I remember it made look r9k like a pool of betamale nobel laureates whose social skills are second to none and who never whines no matter how bad the shitstorm is

Wow.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    You must have not used the language much. I still remember some BASIC from back in the 90's.

Next time, code a lot and you'll better retain it.
Jump to Top