User Controls

Wariat gets banned from Mac forums

Octavian motherfucker
    It seems we're not the only ones that think his art is dog shit.

Hahahahahahaaha

FUCK YOU WARIAT!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol what a lame and stalker. nope thats not true at all. just suspended and i wuit caring or posting there seriously long ago you fucking moron.
    lol you are so rucking srupid you think anything I posted on a forum full of hypocrytes and lames was real and i cared or csre about being suspended when if I wanted to I could just make a new account. why dont you explain ehy you even browse that forum or the real reason for making this thread if you’re not a jelous loser like you claim? just admit youre jelous of someone elses success andf sme you never had. lol at you wuoting some lame snitch as an example of me being pwned when i jsut expsoed them for the hypcorytes lames and normies they were.
    you do realize thwt same fsggot complaining and snithcing on me had the guy i did thet to do the exact same fucking thing without any of his complaints right?
    Octavian motherfucker
    https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/the-hard-worker.2231723/?post=28382786#post-28382786

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    haha at you for not realizing the joke is on me and siding with the lames while being a weaka ss loser stalker with no life and not even having the balls to explain why you go to that forum or were there. thats the real haha.
    lol i played them exactly to where i wanted them and exposed their hypocrisy snd normie status snd youre too dumb to even see it haha.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Wario I think that for a non-spammer you set records for how quickly you can get yourself banned online.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat lol i played them exactly to where i wanted them and exposed their hypocrisy snd normie status snd youre too dumb to even see it haha.

Get off the fucking internet for once.
    The fact they got mad and went into my hands for riling them up and treating them the exact same way they tried to do to me speaks volumes about them and society and normies in general. and Anna Spysz.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    And what about your lack of a verbal enhancement?
    Originally posted by Octavian https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/the-hard-worker.2231723/?post=28382786#post-28382786

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you followed him all the way there like an abandoned puppy ?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Octavian It seems we're not the only ones that think his art is dog shit.

Hahahahahahaaha

FUCK YOU WARIAT!!!

Oh thank god I'm not the only one. Fonaplats thought it would be funny to ask him to make a new background for New Totse and he posted there fore like a week with his horse shit "art". I thought that maybe you guys seriously thought his shit was good, but seeing this thread gives me hope for all of you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Octavian https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/the-hard-worker.2231723/?post=28382786#post-28382786

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the second one looks like the HARD WORKER is about to force the other guy to blow him
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Why does your "hard worker" seem to be picking up another "worker" by the hair?
    I am a bit offended by that imagery, if that's what you wanted.

fucking lol
    Originally posted by aldra fucking lol

Those responses were fucking savage. I'm glad Wariat gets to get shit on everywhere he goes.
    go to the fireart studio website and see the style in action thats sexy, modern and makes the bit bucks. its all out of warsaw poland and nowhere else in the world.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat go to the fireart studio website and see the style in action thats sexy, modern and makes the bit bucks. its all out of warsaw poland and nowhere else in the world.

You've been unemployed since you got deported for the 12 year old.

All the while Anna Spysze is earning da big bucks.
    Originally posted by Wariat go to the fireart studio website and see the style in action thats sexy, modern and makes the bit bucks. its all out of warsaw poland and nowhere else in the world.

We aren't saying Fireart isn't a good program.

We're saying you fucking suck as an artist.
    and im saying you suck.show me one thing you dont suck at?
Jump to Top