User Controls

What this forum feels like lately

Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Octavian motherfucker
    Dem Gumz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    pesky travels?
    would you really stoop so low and have sex with her like I did only while drunk star trek (in my case)?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Feels liek carona viris bcos of u
    yeah
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeah

Apparently she's in Alberta and engaged. Are Canadians out in the sticks all really rich, but all the guys really lonely?

It's interesting to compare how female schizos fare (fairly well) compared to males (badly).
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof

Brave young lady. What a terrible thing to live with. I feel like saying a prayer for her. The brain is still so unknown. I had no idea treatment for this disorder was so grim.

Makes me so sad.
    ask yourself this :

how would nature want us to live with such a condition ?
    Originally posted by Cathay Coof Apparently she's in Alberta and engaged. Are Canadians out in the sticks all really rich, but all the guys really lonely?

It's interesting to compare how female schizos fare (fairly well) compared to males (badly).

its also interesting to compare how male anna spyszs (me) compare to female ones no? both journalists and from poland and multi talented no?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat its also interesting to compare how male anna spyszs (me) compare to female ones no? both journalists and from poland and multi talented no?

She doesn't have a penis and she is good at her job whereas you don't have the job nor are you good.

Lol
    you aint even good at living nor have any sway in even having an opinion on anything other than being a loser with a capital L. you havent even acocmplished snything while I am already world reknown. name one thing youve accomplished.
    you havent accomplished anything probably domt even have a single degree and never will accomplish anything. nor are you wualified to speak on anything.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat you aint even good at living nor have any sway in even having an opinion on anything other than being a loser with a capital L. you havent even acocmplished snything while I am already world reknown.

Lol world renown for being a deported sex offender.

I've worked in financial institutions doing equity release and saving people tax for shady Umbrella companies.

Da big bucks.

You rape 12 year olds and can't draw a horse.

show me a single thing youve ever acocmplished in your miserable lame life. and you still cant prove anything nor do your lies get to me in any way loser with a capital L.
    doing equity sucking dick.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nonce with a capital N
    you couodnt even save your own hankerchief what makes me think you could save money for some big fish at some corporate shithole trying to be something with your shitty help.
    you dont even have a degree. while I am highly educated and college material.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat you dont even have a degree. while I am highly educated and college material.

You don't have a degree lol.
Jump to Top