User Controls

Your history of fuckups don't mean you have a lot of 'life experience'

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It means you've fucked up a lot. STOP FUCKING UP. Accomplish something.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It means you've fucked up a lot. STOP FUCKING UP. Accomplish something.
    \
    Technologist victim of incest
    IDK

My 20s was my time for fuck ups. So now that I have a lot of experience under my belt, experience trumps allšŸ˜
    cigreting Dark Matter
    in general people learn alot more from mistakes than things that come easy for them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist IDK

My 20s was my time for fuck ups. So now that I have a lot of experience under my belt, experience trumps allšŸ˜

depends on what you learned from it I guess
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra depends on what you learned from it I guess

A whole fucking lot. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been able to deal with difficult situations, and still come out on top.

My 20s was very difficult for me. Life got much easier after I hit 30.
    Originally posted by cigreting in general people learn alot more from mistakes than things that come easy for them

Morons become drug addicts and after several years discover "oh hey wow not being a drug addict is much better".

Smart people don't become addicts in the first place.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Morons become drug addicts and after several years discover "oh hey wow not being a drug addict is much better".

And this is exactly why i added "in general"
    op lives in a cocoon or cocoon-like safe space.

the best way to not fuck up anything is to do nothing. - Adolf S.H. Hitler.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    They're not mutually exclusive. Everyone who ever accomplishes anything fucks up majorly. People who don't fuck up are insufferable faggots I can't relate to.

This thread is stupid and pointless and makes you look sheltered and boring

a FUCK UP if you will
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I um, made a mistake one time
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed People with addictive genes become drug addicts and after several years discover "oh hey wow not being a drug addict is much better".

People with non- addictive genes don't become addicts in the first place.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I um, made a mistake one time

But you learned from it and became a winner, right?
    Originally posted by WellHung

ohh wahhh it's the genes fault.

I'm not sure if I have addictive genes or not. So just to be safe I DIDNT SMOKE ANY FUCKING METH OR TRY HEROIN.

It was pretty easy.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah i havent learned a fucking thing
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It means you've fucked up a lot. STOP FUCKING UP. Accomplish something.

That's actually exactly what it means, dumb ass.

Unless of course you aren't learning from those mistakes.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Morons become drug addicts and after several years discover "oh hey wow not being a drug addict is much better".

Weren't you addicted to bundy?
    Fuck ups are the best way to learn but people like you get angry when you see someone fail. Learn to love failures because that's how you learn man
    Originally posted by cigreting in general people learn alot more from mistakes than things that come easy for them

Never trust anyone who does not admit to their mistakes! Those are the ones who make the same mistakes over and over Aka perpetual fuck ups
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed But you learned from it and became a winner, right?

yeah, I learned not to do that no mo,, then I followed a path that led me to a thousand ideas I believed could work and they would have had I actually had the loot to make it happen, well 3 or 4 good things did work out.
    and I learned I need more money.
Jump to Top