User Controls

The lock down has ended here in texas

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    or at least eased up, last night it was kinda like that scene from star wars return of the jedi with everyone out dancing and drinking in the street I got fucked up, even more than before. I went and ate hamburgers and a chili dog in the park, but who knows if this is just a test for the second time it comes. All night long oooh i just can't wait be a king. Blaaaah!

their now testing people for teh fake virus at home depot but I'm not gonna go. Oh i just can't to be a kitty cat! how am I going to go see the new lion king movie if errr thing is shut down? ya know? I'm ready too go out to shows and drink and do a whole lot ass fucking!

WellHung Black Hole
    i wud love to lock down that news reporter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung i wud love to lock down that news reporter

You're so thirsty for attention you'd love to lock down anything that moves
    WellHung Black Hole
    🤭😏
    G African Astronaut
    Bill Krozby is clearly out getting Texan hoes.
    inb4 Texas resurgence in 1 month. Have fun shutting down in June/July while we're all eating bbq corona free.
    Originally posted by G Bill Krozby is clearly out getting Texan hoes.

It will commence again. I'm going to go get a haircut tomorrow and a nice beard trim.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace inb4 Texas resurgence in 1 month. Have fun shutting down in June/July while we're all eating bbq corona free.

it will show in 2 weeks.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it will show in 2 weeks.

Yeah and then it goes through another peak and sticks around. We've already seen this happen. Both in 1918 and 2020. Funny how it only took about 100 years for people to forget how vital adhereing to quarantine is.

God the South is fucked. This is probably good tho. Less Republican voters in November
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah and then it goes through another peak and sticks around. We've already seen this happen. Both in 1918 and 2020. Funny how it only took about 100 years for people to forget how vital adhereing to quarantine is.

God the South is fucked. This is probably good tho. Less Republican voters in November

dems are going to be too scared to go out amd vote.

trump will win by default.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace inb4 Texas resurgence in 1 month. Have fun shutting down in June/July while we're all eating bbq corona free.

Honestly i think theres gonna be a resurgence everywhere. So many people here in CA arent observing quarantine. When i was waiting for my food today, there were at least 50 people in the park across the street and a bunch kf dudes playing basketball. Our testing in even the most severely hit states is like...4-5% Unless the quarantine lasted thru June, July....this is almost inevitable. We didnt shut down travel fast enough, we cant test everyone, we cant force people to do what theyre supposed to and not be gross.
    “According to the WHO”, so take it with a fatty rock of salt, but

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/02/who-us-just-reported-deadliest-day-for-coronavirus.html
    Originally posted by CASPER Honestly i think theres gonna be a resurgence everywhere. So many people here in CA arent observing quarantine. When i was waiting for my food today, there were at least 50 people in the park across the street and a bunch kf dudes playing basketball. Our testing in even the most severely hit states is like…4-5% Unless the quarantine lasted thru June, July….this is almost inevitable. We didnt shut down travel fast enough, we cant test everyone, we cant force people to do what theyre supposed to and not be gross.

Yeah pretty much the same here, i see tons of people out doing shit these days the last six weeks or whatever
    It almost wouldve been better if it just got REALLY fucking bad over the course of like a week. I think in the long run more people wouldve stayed home.
    Originally posted by CASPER “According to the WHO”, so take it with a fatty rock of salt, but

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/02/who-us-just-reported-deadliest-day-for-coronavirus.html?fbclid=IwAR2YBEZ6HGYbckQQMu50J5FnTPxiWG_nyr9YD-FZgfomWfF4NJRCpzaHVo0

remove the facebook click id or facebook is going to know who your sharing it with.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Hopefully OP gets the virus and dies in agony
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dems are going to be too scared to go out amd vote.

trump will win by default.

Vote by mail is available to everyone
    Originally posted by CASPER It almost wouldve been better if it just got REALLY fucking bad over the course of like a week. I think in the long run more people wouldve stayed home.

Deadly diseases tend not to spread very well. Like Ebola. It makes them too sick to go anywhere. Then they die.

The only reason this is so widely spread is because its usually so mild. You can have the virus and not even have any symptoms. People think they're fine and that it isn't serious, spread it, and then your grandma dies, or your brother, or your mom. Making it less deadly than most recent pandemics, but with a much larger death toll.

Anybody who played Plague inc should know this lol.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Deadly diseases tend not to spread very well. Like Ebola. It makes them too sick to go anywhere. Then they die.

The only reason this is so widely spread is because its usually so mild. You can have the virus and not even have any symptoms. People think they're fine and that it isn't serious, spread it, and then your grandma dies, or your brother, or your mom. Making it less deadly than most recent pandemics, but with a much larger death toll.

Anybody who played Plague inc should know this lol.

Yeah I didnt say i hoped it killed a bunch of people right away. Just that it wouldve been so widespread and debilitating all at once that people couldnt mental-gymnastics their way out of it.

Yeah in Plague Inc i made the mistake of upgrading cough and diarrhea at the same time. lol. WHO was on my ass real quick. Lesson learned.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Vote by mail is available to everyone

mail voting is very easy to rig.

thats why they're done on a small scale only.
Jump to Top