User Controls

MTV cribs

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    So apparently they're still doing MTV cribs.
    I quite enjoyed the show back in the 90s and early 00s.

You should all make mock MTV cribs episodes of your house.
    I'd love one of Fonaplats.
    and THIS is my pizza boxes collection
    K-roz cribs so this is where the magic happens gnome sayin

This is my cats room his name is bill the car and sometiimez he tries to blow the place up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Yes fona needs to do this
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting Yes fona needs to do this

No he doesn't.. and shell wouldn't let him anyways.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 K-roz cribs so this is where the magic happens gnome sayin

This is my cats room his name is bill the car and sometiimez he tries to blow the place up

I've done a couple cribs episodes of my place on tc. Apricot begged me for a couple months so I gave him a tour.

My mom actually lived in this apartment in the 80's I didn't know that initially. My floor plan is the only one like it in the apartments Im not sure why, doesn't really make sense.

instead of having a kitchenet connected to a living room and a bedroom, its just the kitchenette by itself and 2 different rooms and it was clearly made for 2 people to have their own rooms because theirs a closet in both rooms. So I just made the other room storage for my bike, I have a couch in there, my laundry, a bunch of cat food stored in the closet, so I use that as my storage/ cats room.

It's quite the quandary.
    Oh yeah and I have a collection of spinoza books in the closet too.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi So apparently they're still doing MTV cribs.
    I quite enjoyed the show back in the 90s and early 00s.

You should all make mock MTV cribs episodes of your house.
    I'd love one of Fonaplats.

You should do one of your moms house, I've enjoyed her bedroom quite a bit. She's got a comfy bed.
    lol but speaking of fona, I actually dated an older lady named "shell" lol, didn't live with her but she kinda had the same rattitude as his shell. I would spend the night and she would cook for me and buy me booze and food but in the morning when I was getting up to leave, she would be like "WHY ARE YOU SHAKING! WHAT DRUGS R U ON!" and I was like I'm not on drugs I'm just withdrawaling from alcohol.

And she would be like bullshit! You're just like my husband, that's why he's in prison for doing drugs and pimping and pandering and meandering!

But it was kinda awkward at first because her 18 year old daughter lived with her. And not that I haven't been with older women just none that lived with their kids, but her daughter was pretty hott and turned out to be cool and didn't mind I was banging her mom. "Doug.. you wanna vape.. eee eeeeee!"

I unfortunately kinda fucked it up, because one morning I was really hungover and she jumped on my cock and I shoved her off me and said NO, SLEEPING or something like that and she was kinda butt hurt about it.

So she was pretty skeptical of me after that. She just didn't understand plight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top