User Controls

Went to the dog park

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Went and walked my neighbors dog at the dog park, there were all these blacks guys singing "ASSES GETTING FATTER AND FATTER!" with these dogs lined up shitting everywhere, "BOW WOW WOW YIPPY YO KIPPY YAE, BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE" While other dogs were fucking each other.

You gotta keep the curtians drawn, just because I don't want to go get waxed, the trauma of faxed, its just the game plan its what the worlds become, but now you know, you better see the masters like too much, baby you can only trust yourself. Hope you know the elite aren't your friends, they'll suck out everything from you in the end, but if you think I might be wrong, its you're opinion so keep your curtains, drawn, maybe its just the trauma, its what the world has become, keep the mail slot shut, but you can see the masters lie too much, but baby you can only trust yourself, if you think the systems out of touch, you can only trust yourself.

Now they know you're naive and vulnerable, oh baby you can only trust your self, if you think the system is out of touch, you can only trust yourself. They'll explode your heart if they think that's what it takes, you gotta keep your mail slot shut, its just the game what they want the world to become.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Aren't your parks closed?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Aren't your parks closed?

no not at all theres more people out than ever the last few weeks. The city took down the tennis court nets but people put up their own out of red tape to play tennis and a lot of people are jogging and cycling. Austin actually started opening up some places today, so a lot of people out.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no not at all theres more people out than ever the last few weeks. The city took down the tennis court nets but people put up their own out of red tape to play tennis and a lot of people are jogging and cycling. Austin actually started opening up some places today, so a lot of people out.

Our politicians are still hysterical and mindless and reckless and totalitarian here.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Our politicians are still hysterical and mindless and reckless and totalitarian here.

I think their still like that here, but too many people, especially where I live in my hood (i live near the uni and rich people) that are getting fed up with this. Theres so many people outide jogging and having picnics. I got bitched at a couple times not wearing a bandana on my face just going to the habib store. But I've gone in there since then not wearing one and they aren't either.

I went to wallyworld today and yeah I had to wear one, but it was in the shittier part of town.

It's weird because its always changing how people are behavior, I go for a walk at 6:30 am, everday for the last few weeks, and theres actually a lot of people out, some are weird about it some are normal and friendly.

The cops are out constantly racing around with their sirens on but never say shit to me.

Evidently in houston they are claiming they will arrest people for not wearing mask but are releasing serial killers..
    They tried to release the Green River Killer, who confessed to raping and murdering over 80 teenage women. The decision was blocked by a single supreme court vote, 5-4. They are also housing convicted child molesters in the Holiday Inn at taxpayer expense.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They tried to release the Green River Killer, who confessed to raping and murdering over 80 teenage women. The decision was blocked by a single supreme court vote, 5-4. They are also housing convicted child molesters in the Holiday Inn at taxpayer expense.

yeah its weird, like right before all this happened 8 weeks ago or whatever they turned a holiday inn into a shelter. The cops kicked out a lot of the homeless people out of under the bridge with the tents, but they came back and now they have hand washing stations for them.

I was told that the hotel they turned into a shelter was for families but who knows if that true or not. I used to work downtown next to a homeless shelter and it was full of the worst people. I know not everyone is like that but a lot of people where just there to sit around and smoke the klacka

I'm sure its always gone on here, but it's gotten pretty rowdy in the last few years. the cops don't do anything but will tell you to do something about it. their basically useless and kinda pussies to be honest.
Jump to Top