User Controls

Internal Torture

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This has been coming to mind more and more often lately, so fuck it, a thread, and perhaps some fun ideas. I mentioned the other day the concept of repetitive heating and cooling of a body, each respectively to a degree which renders the victim conscious and receptive to the pain. That I suppose is both external and internal.

As far as solely internal, I need ideas. I know at some point I've discussed pouring gasoline down a persons throat and tossing a lit match in their mouth. I was also thinking about somehow injecting them with bullet ants or scorpions or something of that nature. I want to know what it would feel like. Would the ants just die right away?

Or I could put a deflated balloon up someone's ass and blow it up to the size of a beach ball.

I want to know how to give someone the equivalent of a migraine throughout their entire body, of which there is no remedy. An incessant repetitive pulsating nerve-racking pain which consumes their every inhalation and exhalation of breath, every turn of their head, blink of their eye, twitch of their finger.

If I could I would shrink myself while wearing a hazmat suit and carrying a tool bag and go inside someone spending all day every day traversing their innards and tinkering away at their organs and vitals, building a network of cables and such that would lead back to a headquarters I make somewhere near the gall bladder where I can pull and tug on strings to invoke the different apparatuses I've set up throughout their body to painfully stimulate whatever I desire.

Ahhh, only in a boy's world.
    how do you inject someone with ants retard
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you know what the word 'somehow' means, ploog?
    Originally posted by the holy ghost how do you inject someone with ants retard

You could put a pen tube down the japs eye and then get them to crawl through the pen into the inner tube of your dick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or if I could get a hold of thousands of little time-delayed bombs that set off micro-explosions, all set like 3-10 minutes apart ranging over a period of a month or so, and get them to flow through a person's blood stream, popping off sporadically over a period of about a month, and then repeating the process or changing it up. I think one month at a time would be a good rate for the different techniques. Yes. Yes...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes. A pen tube, a turkey baster, a fucking toilet paper roll. Gouge a hole, insert tube. It doesn't have to be a goddamned syringe.
    I'm talking specifically a chain of ants entering your urethra and crawling down into your nuts and bladder
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by reject I'm talking specifically a chain of ants entering your urethra and crawling down into your nuts and bladder

Ah. I was wondering what Jap's eye meant. I've never heard that term before. I like your idea. Thank you.
    Japs eye - hole in your dick. Cos it's slitty and looks like a japs eye.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    YES I GET IT NOW THANKYOUVERYMUCH. XD

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    In dutch we call calculators pocket asians.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    True story, Japanese asians specifically.
    Reading this thread is torture enough.
    Originally posted by Sophie In dutch we call calculators pocket asians.

Man I'm so calling calculators pocket asians from now on
    If you really want to torture a human from the inside out I think your methods are unrealistic. One idea would be injecting them with a corrosive chemical. A relatively quick death will result but it will be fucking painful. Instead of injecting them with ants consider wasp larva. 1. they will feed. 2. they will colonize. 3. they will become fucking wasps. How fucking freaked do you think someone will be when they find a wasp flying out their butthole?
    Just do the saw movie but get them addicted to cocaine and say "hey you want this bag of powder" and they beg you start sucker punching them in the face and do all the coke in front of them as they bleed out.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Just do the saw movie but get them addicted to cocaine and say "hey you want this bag of powder" and they beg you start sucker punching them in the face and do all the coke in front of them as they bleed out.

This gave me the weirdest boner.
    I do this when I'm on coke every time anyways. Especially to girls.
Jump to Top