User Controls

what kind of emasculated faggot would have a girlfriend

the only acceptable thing you can have closest to such a thing is a trophy girlfriend/wife, like trump has
    there's a reason you feel sick to your stomach whenever you see public displays of affection

because you know it isn't natural for the human male to be tied down to a walking vagina
    Exactly.
    what kind of emasculated faggot would be angry that someone else is happy? why do you care if someone has a girlfriend? the answer is clear to everyone here except for maybe you. you're so deep in your own shit and loneliness that you're desperately trying to convince yourself by convincing us that you don't care. why don't you just chill out, stop being a dick, humble yourself for a little bit and get some friends?
    Originally posted by greenplastic what kind of emasculated faggot would be angry that someone else is happy? why do you care if someone has a girlfriend? the answer is clear to everyone here except for maybe you. you're so deep in your own shit and loneliness that you're desperately trying to convince yourself by convincing us that you don't care. why don't you just chill out, stop being a dick, humble yourself for a little bit and get some friends?

Fucking this.

I have a girlfriend and having this woman in my life is the best thing that ever happened to me. Without her I would definitely be in prison right now and my life would overall be shittier.
    Originally posted by greenplastic what kind of emasculated faggot would be angry that someone else is happy? why do you care if someone has a girlfriend? the answer is clear to everyone here except for maybe you. you're so deep in your own shit and loneliness that you're desperately trying to convince yourself by convincing us that you don't care. why don't you just chill out, stop being a dick, humble yourself for a little bit and get some friends?

i have friends and they all agree with me

and yeh I'm lonely but for now I gotta get rich

wife time when I'm 40
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Fucking this.

I have a girlfriend and having this woman in my life is the best thing that ever happened to me. Without her I would definitely be in prison right now and my life would overall be shittier.

guarantee you've had your girlfriend for less than 2 years
    Originally posted by Enter I gotta get rich

This is the biggest lie of the 21st century. Sure have enough money to survive and do what you want but being focusing on being "rich" is a fools errand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger This is the biggest lie of the 21st century. Sure have enough money to survive and do what you want but being focusing on being "rich" is a fools errand.

first you get the money

then you get the power

then you get the women
    Originally posted by Enter first you get the money

then you get the power

then you get the women

another bullshit empty platitude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger another bullshit empty platitude.

whats bullshit and empty about it?

if i get money i can beat people up and get away with it

people will fear me

hence power

then women will like that dominance I hold (even though lanny and mmq deny they will) and wanna be my trophy wife
    mojo jojo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Enter whats bullshit and empty about it?

if i get money i can beat people up and get away with it

people will fear me your like a 15 year old me

hence power

then women will like that dominance I hold (even though lanny and mmq deny they will) and wanna be my trophy wife
    if you cant beat people up and get away with it you will never get money.

thats why its empty.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger another bullshit empty platitude.

Hypergamy, Cars, and Phone Numbers
    [link]https://pjmedia.com/drhelen/2014/3/3/hypergamy-cars-and-phone-numbers/[/link]

Status is important to men because it is important to women. I frequently hear women or even men say that hypergamy, the tendency for women to find mates of higher status, is untrue or rarely true. However, a study on status in the book shows otherwise: In a carefully controlled experiment (Guéguen and Lamy 2012), researchers tested the idea of how important status is to women. They placed men in expensive cars and instructed them to approach women and ask for their phone numbers. Then they had the men do the same thing in medium- and low-status cars.

The results? The men were successful 23.3 percent of the time when women saw them in a high-status car, 12.8 percent of the time when they drove a middle-status car, and 7.8 percent of the time when they drove a low-status car. Clearly, women are monitoring our status, and we're acutely aware of that fact.

I would not trust the kind of women for whom income is a decisive/critical factor.

antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Enter there's a reason you feel sick to your stomach whenever you see public displays of affection

because you know it isn't natural for the human male to be tied down to a walking vagina
    ^ this.
    > walking vagina
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I cannot stress enough how much vaginas are disgusting
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Vaginas are pretty disgusting but what are we comparing it to, the beauty of a penis? tee-hee
    Originally posted by mmQ Vaginas are pretty disgusting but what are we comparing it to, the beauty of a penis? tee-hee
    the beauty of a soul
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well that's an odd comparison. Are those two things in any way related?
    Originally posted by mmQ Well that's an odd comparison. Are those two things in any way related?
    indeed, they both exist
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

I like you.
Jump to Top