User Controls

self improvement/nigger motivation

mojo jojo Yung Blood
    Niggas always wanna complain about their life but dont do nothing to fix their situation. Toss aside the meth and tall boys. Fix your diet! get some exercise! read a book! Niggas complain about women like its there fault. You attract what you put out if your a whiney betta with nothing going for you your gonna attract shitty women and shitty things.. yall niggas be spiraling down the tunnel slide instead of climbing out of it. From my experience life is taking 3 steps foreward and then getting knocked 2 steps back. When you get knocked back just be strong and realize your still one step ahead from where you once were dont let the knockback discourage you further down the slippery shit slide.
    Meth is great motivation. I'm out of meth so I'm justified in drinking tall boys.
    mojo jojo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Meth is great motivation. I'm out of meth so I'm justified in drinking tall boys.
    meth makes you temporarily strong yet weak in the long run
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't like meth all it makes me do is masturbate for hours and then spazz out until I drink some tall boys
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mojo jojo read a book!

Niggas complain about women like its there fault.

kys
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mojo jojo Niggas always wanna complain about their life but dont do nothing to fix their situation. Toss aside the meth and tall boys. Fix your diet! get some exercise! read a book! Niggas complain about women like its there fault. You attract what you put out if your a whiney betta with nothing going for you your gonna attract shitty women and shitty things.. yall niggas be spiraling down the tunnel slide instead of climbing out of it. From my experience life is taking 3 steps foreward and then getting knocked 2 steps back. When you get knocked back just be strong and realize your still one step ahead from where you once were dont let the knockback discourage you further down the slippery shit slide.
    > le improve urself to get women meme
    sup, reddit
    Originally posted by mojo jojo meth makes you temporarily strong yet weak in the long run

Say that to my face not online fucker and see what happens.
Jump to Top