User Controls

Russian Propaganda is best (especially the sexy women) *PIX INCLUDED!!!*

I am pretty active on facebook (i know its cringey but im a social outcast in need of social interaction so it works). Anyway, I follow a number of Russian pages since I am trying to learn the language. AND FUCK! THESE SLUTS ARE WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!

Now these russian pages have some dank fucking themes, crime, brotherhood of thieves type shit. But they also got the dankest sluts. Like you see sluts in rap videos from the US and they are pretty fucking used up dirty cunts. And you can tell. But these bitches are fucking hot! Asses and tits to the stars m8's. Allow me to demonstrate:

Every fucking one of these chicks is 10x better than the american propaganda females. And I fucking love scrolling through normiebook and seeing some gangsta ass russian ass bitches. Makes my fucking day.

Anyway, Im done perving out. Just gotta share my love of slavic women somewhere (since I have no pals to share it with).

Post last edited by thelittlestnigger at 2016-11-18T13:49:41.407775+00:00

Post last edited by thelittlestnigger at 2016-11-18T13:50:09.549590+00:00
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Slavic women/girls are objectively the most attractive.
    Also Mjulnir.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees the value in learning Russian in today's world

Ты говоришь по-русски?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Guns, cars, bitches. Who started it?
    But I'm still a beginner. I haven't even gotten the cases down yet.

And yes, Russian women are insanely hot.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    u are all a bunch of fucking plebs. you talk about russian propaganda and russian chicks and you don't mention kristina svechinskaya. she has been named the sexiest haxor chick ever (there's not such a thing as a female haxor, but nevermind: it's good for propaganda)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristina_Svechinskaya
    The russian accent scares me. I'd love to have a russian accent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ But I'm still a beginner. I haven't even gotten the cases down yet.

And yes, Russian women are insanely hot.

Yeah man. My shit is probably far more basic than you. I have concentrated a lot on the betabet so I can read it. And now I can read russian outloud phonetically. But I have virtually no vocabulary or gramatical understanding beyond the betabet. I can recognize english/latin adopted words fairly easily but that doesnt help too much tbh. Keep it up though. Russia is the language of tomorrow. Fuck mandarin.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    > learning a new language
    > it's the kurrent year

dudes, computational linguistics is gonna get so sophisticated in the next few years that u'll all regret wasting time learning a natural language. better focus on programming
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqKn5HXxeLA

wooo
    Trumps wife is russian propaganda.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Yeah man. My shit is probably far more basic than you. I have concentrated a lot on the betabet so I can read it. And now I can read russian outloud phonetically. But I have virtually no vocabulary or gramatical understanding beyond the betabet. I can recognize english/latin adopted words fairly easily but that doesnt help too much tbh. Keep it up though. Russia is the language of tomorrow. Fuck mandarin.

It took me weeks just to learn the betabet

For a long time I just sat there reading Russian wiki articles just to get a feel for the phonetics but it REALLY helped once I actually started learning the vocabulary.

I don't know how you're learning it but russianforfree.com has all these audio examples you can listen to that really helped me, especially with the weird shit like "ы"

It's amazing how many websites there are dedicated to teaching Russian free of charge.

Post last edited by 180gr 10mm FMJ at 2016-11-18T14:26:26.855108+00:00
    Reason: Drunk

Post last edited by 180gr 10mm FMJ at 2016-11-18T14:26:54.459253+00:00
    Originally posted by antinatalism u are all a bunch of fucking plebs. you talk about russian propaganda and russian chicks and you don't mention kristina svechinskaya. she has been named the sexiest haxor chick ever (there's not such a thing as a female haxor, but nevermind: it's good for propaganda)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristina_Svechinskaya

My typa' gal.
    Originally posted by antinatalism > learning a new language
    > it's the kurrent year

dudes, computational linguistics is gonna get so sophisticated in the next few years that u'll all regret wasting time learning a natural language. better focus on programming

Yeah, because when the massive solar flares wipe out the computer systems during the Red invasion of 2022 it will be better to know C++ instead of russian. Plus there is no reason I couldnt learn both concurrently. I could learn Python in russian if I was up for it. And that would give me a leg up on people who speak russian and people who know python.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Trumps wife is russian propaganda.

Oh yes she is ;)
    By the way, talk about H4xx0r wimmenz, you should check out Jesse Irwin, antinatalism, she has has a golden OPSEC necklace, she got hack swag.
    Originally posted by antinatalism > learning a new language
    > it's the kurrent year

Millions of people can program already

I think learning Russian would be worthwhile just because I could write notes and paste them on my walls and nobody in the entire Western Hemisphere would be able to read them.

But it's so much more than that.
    Can't go on the ISS unless you know russian.
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ It took me weeks just to learn the betabet

For a long time I just sat there reading Russian wiki articles just to get a feel for the phonetics but it REALLY helped once I actually started learning the vocabulary.

I don't know how you're learning it but russianforfree.com has all these audio examples you can listen to that really helped me, especially with the weird shit like "ы"

It's amazing how many websites there are dedicated to teaching Russian without charge.

Yeah RT has their own learn russian section too. My girlfriend goes to a decent university so rather than read online I check out russian science and math books (more geared towards what I want to know anyway) which is real nice. I like the internet for the resources but for a lot of my learning im a textbook fellow. Audio examples are great. I have been watching shows and listening to music in russian language. Shit like "ы" defintly fucks with me though as well.

Originally posted by Sophie

My typa' gal.

I just want to grab her by the neck, rip that see through shirt off, pull those fucking pleather pants off and... perhaps I am being ungentlemanly.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Yeah RT has their own learn russian section too. My girlfriend goes to a decent university so rather than read online I check out russian science and math books (more geared towards what I want to know anyway) which is real nice. I like the internet for the resources but for a lot of my learning im a textbook fellow. Audio examples are great. I have been watching shows and listening to music in russian language. Shit like "ы" defintly fucks with me though as well.

I just want to grab her by the neck, rip that see through shirt off, pull those fucking pleather pants off and… perhaps I am being ungentlemanly.

TBH i would wife, her, she is smart and beautiful, can't get better than that.
Jump to Top