User Controls

Does anyone here cut themselves

I like slicing and dicing myself. I think the scars look cool and it gets the blood pumping. I used to do it a lot but not so much anymore.

I guess it's pretty angsty don't cut yourself on this edge bro but it just seems like the right thing to do when you're down.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    thas fucked up man
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    OP is such a stereotypical emo loser
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi OP is such a stereotypical emo loser

Yeah it's true. I used to date scene girls and throw Molotov cocktails at dumpsters

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah it's true. I used to date scene girls and throw Molotov cocktails at dumpsters

That explains why you're such a faggot
    No I am just so broken and stopped caring about anything long ago. If I died I wouldn't even care. Life is just pain and suffering with a sprinkle of dopamine and good memories. So why not inflict more pain on yourself.

Thats why I don't like eating. It's just so much effort to stay alive which I don't even want to do and if you dont eat the hunger pains are a nice way to suffer.

The best combo is starving yourself. Cutting yourself so you lose a lot of blood and then drinking a bunch of alcohol so you get really drunk. The hangover is pretty gnarly though
    Octavian motherfucker
    Gay
    Originally posted by Octavian Gay

If you think self harm is similar to same sex relationships you might be the queer one here
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No I am just so broken and stopped caring about anything long ago. If I died I wouldn't even care. Life is just pain and suffering with a sprinkle of dopamine and good memories. So why not inflict more pain on yourself.

Thats why I don't like eating. It's just so much effort to stay alive which I don't even want to do and if you dont eat the hunger pains are a nice way to suffer.

The best combo is starving yourself. Cutting yourself so you lose a lot of blood and then drinking a bunch of alcohol so you get really drunk. The hangover is pretty gnarly though

You should livestream you killing yourself.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You should livestream you killing yourself.

You should side profile your beak.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You should livestream you killing yourself.

Why
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why

It would be entertaining.
    I genuinely would be interested in watching that, I have never seen a person die in realtime before.
    That takes too much effort
    Well at least kill yourself and then upload the video to youtube
    I will do it if you send me $50
    You're not worth 50 cents
    You're too scared to self harm
    No I'm just not an emo idiot
    Because you're scared of pain
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why am I going to ruin my looks cutting myself.

Hiki should cut that fuck off beak he calls a nose.
Jump to Top