User Controls

Conor McGregor is finally realizing the principles of tai chi

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    or softness and yieldimg as well as the idea of invest in loss. when we invest in loss we win. we do not resist the opponent head on but yield and look for best angles. be like water as bruce lee said.

what the guy says in the video rings true also for prison.

„only the strongest survive in that environment”

at least in cslifornia looking like I do.
    i cant believe how soft his voice is.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Hey Wariat What is your avatar of
    I know you learned all about yielding that soft white ass to gigantic nigger cocks in prison, fag
    why dont pollacks inw arsaw partivularly the mma fight flub gyms get this here? some respect humility and dropping ego? I already told you about that weirdo who tries telling people not to wear wrestling shoes and talks shit while him and his little brazillian jiu jotus group laugh in a huddle like bullies. whats wrong with pollacks?
    and also why do they think theyre not eastern european in attitude and backwordsness even if eu gives them money and theyre economy isnt the worse?
    i remember mexican master race on here saying he was in a hostel and met someone from poland and they were cool normal etc. thats how theya re when theyre outside their environment like in germany or other countries. but see how they act inw arsaw how they talk shit about other narions like ukrwinians and shit when theyre in their own surroundings. see how they act particularly in mma gyms and their ego mexican master race then well talk.
Jump to Top