User Controls

I need real human interaction or im gonna fucking lose it

I have been cooped up in my appartment ever since I fucked off from my job about two months ago. I am going insane and need to fucking meet people. And get a job, but doing so would fulfill the former requirement.

FUCK! I need real human beings. Internet chaps and lasses dont seem to cut it anymore.
    Dooon't worry, we can fill that hole.

So I'm waiting in line at the supermarket the other day and this WOMAN keeps talking to me. Fucking whore. Anyone else hate women? OP, thoughts?
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    but I'm real. wanna hang out one of those days?
    I wish ANY human would talk to me. Female, jedi, negro. I would even interact with a MUSLIM if it meant human interaction.
    Note how he leaves out paki, because pakis aren't human.

Let's build that wall!
    Originally posted by Enter because pakis aren't human.

This is true.
    Just had an amazing orgasm. Rolled my eyes into the back of my head, and was full body spasming like crazy. Those ones are rare, but great. Femdom-induced. I never have good orgasms when just focusing on the female body, it's always masochism that does it for me.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We could IM, if you'd like.
    Originally posted by Enter Just had an amazing orgasm. Rolled my eyes into the back of my head, and was full body spasming like crazy. Those ones are rare, but great. Femdom-induced. I never have good orgasms when just focusing on the female body, it's always masochism that does it for me.
    what kind of femdom do u prefer?
    Originally posted by antinatalism what kind of femdom do u prefer?

CFNM
    Originally posted by Enter CFNM
    what do u think about financial domination?
    If you like being dominated by women you are the most pathetic emasculated piece of shit excuse for a man. Even faggots are more masculine than femdom scum. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
    You disgust me.
    what sophie is trying to say is that she'd like to be your paypig
    ill hang out with you if you buy me stuff
    Originally posted by antinatalism what sophie is trying to say is that she'd like to be your paypig

Yes cause i'm a rich bitch. I basically look like Kreayshawn.

Oakland City represent.
    Originally posted by Sophie If you like being dominated by women you are the most pathetic emasculated piece of shit excuse for a man. Even faggots are more masculine than femdom scum. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

TBH fam I want a dominant woman. Not because I want her to dominate me but rather I want a challenge in dominating her ;)

Originally posted by antinatalism what do u think about financial domination?

This is perhaps the least utilized method of employment yet potentially one of the easiest.
    I don't like being dominated by women irl. And I will never be anything but the dominant one during sex.

Fantasy =/= IRL.

You should know this, Sophie, unless you're trying to imply you're an actual child molester.

I've jacked off to financial domination before, but there's not much out there.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    dog park
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Also, what in the darn heck do you mean when you say, I need to meet people, and get a job, BUT getting a job would fulfill the former requirement? What requirement? To meet people? Am I stupid? "I'd get a job but it would fulfill my need to meet people, so that's out of the question." That's what I'm comprehending. I just. I don't know.
Jump to Top