User Controls

Wearing clean clothes after homeleas filthy

Dissociator African Astronaut
    good feels. I got some coins and went to the coin laundry and cleaned my clothes. I got like 2 white t shirts, a couple long sleeved, jacket, winter coat, two pairs of jeans, some khakis and shorts

Living homeless isn't that bad.. most of this stuff fits into my backpack and I know a bunch of ppl I can trust with my stuff
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    also got a 60 bag of spice and 20 of dope
    yeah man fuck the halfway house. All you need to be homeless is food, water, bathrooms and heat. Oh, and drugs and alcohol
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeah man fuck the halfway house. All you need to be homeless is food, water, bathrooms and heat. Oh, and drugs and alcohol

and a backpack apparently.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeah man fuck the halfway house. All you need to be homeless is food, water, bathrooms and heat. Oh, and drugs and alcohol

this is a bad time to be homeless.. but its still better than the half way house.. been there done that and I try my best to not do it. He probably can't get a job because he looks like shit. No one here would hire him like that, just being real, not that I want him to suffer.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is a bad time to be homeless.. but its still better than the half way house.. been there done that and I try my best to not do it. He probably can't get a job because he looks like shit. No one here would hire him like that, just being real, not that I want him to suffer.

u are homeless too? n how u know what he looks like
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I heard he looks like Marion Morrison.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 I heard he looks like Marion Morrison.

whos dat
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i haven't done any laundry in a couple months or so. if peeps don't like the smell...they should have their noses focus elsewhere. simple. i don't owe anyone jack shit.
Jump to Top