User Controls

TW:Shogun 2 going free

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/201270/Total_War_SHOGUN_2/

Best pick this up if y'all aint got it yet, fucking fantastic game.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is it really the reviews are so mised im thinking of getting the first isntead. i mean the metacritiv on the game.ll comwpred to other total wars is.........
    i literwlly amw atching a shit load of youtube reviews due to so many recent sales and my baxklogl convicne me mother fucker.
    lol now its free. ewrleir it was like three bucks. i also grabbed alien isolation just now for two bucks as its like 90 percent off.
    I am trying to recover my steam account. Haven't been able been to log into that bitch since 2017 but hopefully all the screenshots I took of all my personal information is enough to restore my account.
    Originally posted by Wariat is it really the reviews are so mised im thinking of getting the first isntead. i mean the metacritiv on the game.ll comwpred to other total wars is………
    …,..

Nigga it's the best TW in the series
    i heard rome was. then empire.
    SHAMFUL DISPRAY!!
    Originally posted by Wariat i heard rome was. then empire.

Don't know about empire but rome wasn't as good as it, everything is more refined and provinces are less retarded.

Actually damn the scores are pretty low, aren't they?
    I want to play the second pubic war though. Is it in Rome total war 1 or 2? I just read an article on the two great leaders and generals of Hannibal and Scypion an want to learn more about their lives and tactics they used.
    Originally posted by Wariat I want to play the second pubic war though. Is it in Rome total war 1 or 2? I just read an article on the two great leaders and generals of Hannibal and Scypion an want to learn more about their lives and tactics they used.

They are both in civ 6 i think
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Originally posted by Wariat I want to play the second pubic war though. Is it in Rome total war 1 or 2? I just read an article on the two great leaders and generals of Hannibal and Scypion an want to learn more about their lives and tactics they used.

I like Rome Total War 1, is Rome Total War 2 worth getting? It's on sale right now.
    im also thinking of getting age of empires 2 deifnite edition.

the first rome total war as well as first medieval total war i played yrs ago and never bewt and it was an awesome game never played the second.
    anyone beside me love the original medieval total war?
Jump to Top