User Controls

odium

antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    I hate women so much that I'm feeling gay. and that makes me hate them even more
    what is it with this forum and hating women? Why cant we hate everyone? I mean look at me! I hate jedis, blacks, orientals, fags, politicians, the irish, men who wear skirts, women who wear jeans, humans who wear clothing. Be like me! Be an equal opportunity misanthrope!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Me personally, because my fucking biology forces me to acknowledge their existence. At least with kikes and niggers I can ignore them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter Me personally, because my fucking biology forces me to acknowledge their existence. At least with kikes and niggers I can ignore them.
    I second this. Feeling a biological drive towards something so beastly, ill-shaped (vaginas look horrible, but the kike literature successfully convinced the mankind that pussies are pleasant to look at) and simple-minded is what makes the darwin evolution such an hellish nightmare for sophisticated minds like myself who have to live under the constant clash of the mind vs body dualism
    Originally posted by antinatalism vaginas look horrible, but the kike literature successfully convinced the mankind that pussies are pleasant to look at

No dude. You are just gay. I fucking swear, half this fucking forum is eunuchs.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by antinatalism I second this. Feeling a biological drive towards something so beastly, ill-shaped (vaginas look horrible, but the kike literature successfully convinced the mankind that pussies are pleasant to look at) and simple-minded is what makes the darwin evolution such an hellish nightmare for sophisticated minds like myself who have to live under the constant clash of the mind vs body dualism

Nuh-uh. Vaginas look pretty appealing, especially those belonging to girls of the younger persuasion.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nuh-uh. Vaginas look pretty appealing, especially those belonging to girls of the younger persuasion.

WE HEARD YOU!
    Originally posted by Enter WE HEARD YOU!

If you hear text on a screen you might want to have your brain checked out.
    Originally posted by Sophie If you hear text on a screen you might want to have your brain checked out.

>not having cybersynthesasia

fucking pleb tier m8. If you dont hear the words in a post you arent a true space nigga.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger >not having cybersynthesasia

fucking pleb tier m8. If you dont hear the words in a post you arent a true space nigga.

tbh I'm kinda disappointed, I thought that the amount of kikery in this forum was lower. we have lot of work to do.
    Vaginas are disgusting.
    let's do an experiment: masturbate right now and after the ejaculation try to see a vagina. you'll recognize that is one of the most unpleasant-looking thing you've ever seen. have you ever wondered why gynecologist hate vaginas so much? that's because when you look at the female genital from a rational viewpoint you'll realize that is abhorrent. it resembles a dadaist work painted by a retarded ukrainian shepherd
    Originally posted by antinatalism tbh I'm kinda disappointed, I thought that the amount of kikery in this forum was lower. we have lot of work to do.
    Vaginas are disgusting.
    let's do an experiment: masturbate right now and after the ejaculation try to see a vagina. you'll recognize that is one of the most unpleasant-looking thing you've ever seen. have you ever wondered why gynecologist hate vaginas so much? that's because when you look at the female genital from a rational viewpoint you'll realize that is abhorrent. it resembles a dadaist work painted by a retarded ukrainian shepherd

No, gynecologists hate vaginas because no woman ever goes to see them unless there is something wrong with it
    Originally posted by antinatalism tbh I'm kinda disappointed, I thought that the amount of kikery in this forum was lower. we have lot of work to do.
    Vaginas are disgusting.

A vagina is like the biggest baddest guy at the bar. There is a moment, a fucking moment, one fucking moment, where it makes a lot of sense to just pound the shit out of it. And for that moment its the only thing you can focus on. After that moment I cannot call either appealing, but in that moment. In that fucking moment, I a fucking primal beast. And to me thats the only moment that counts.

Also its way more jedi that you are trying to convince us vaginas are "unpleasant" than us finding them so.
    daily reminder that the only beautiful vaginas are 2D waifu's vaginas
    Originally posted by antinatalism daily reminder that the only beautiful vaginas are 2D waifu's vaginas

yup, you are definitly a jedi. Only a jedi would advocate fake vaginas over the real ones.
    > advocating for the less kike culture in the world after north korea
    > being a jedi
    pick one
    I'll pick being a jedi, it comes with money.
    your all closet homos.
    I actually find anime vaginas very unappealing

They're all blurry and shit
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump your all closet homos.

I'm sorry, did you just call me a hobo?
Jump to Top