User Controls

Just told off my landlord in front of another inspector.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    They keep trying to sell the building and potiential buyers keep having inspections done.
    I use it as my chance to tell off my landlord and bitch at them for all the shit I have to deal with.
    Today's edition featured actual shit.
    10 days ago I first complained about my bathroom ceiling leaking.
    Then again a few days ago I complained about it again.
    Today their maintenance guy showed up to "fix" it the same time the inspector came.
    The maintenance guy started off by calling me a liar about reporting it to which I replied "Do you handle the e-mails and phones or does she(pointing to my cunt landlord)"
    Anyways they all came in and I told them I don't enjoy cleaning the bathroom everyday because gross stuff leaks out of the ceiling.
    The maintenance guy removed a ceiling tile and was looking around with a flashlight but the inspection guy with his nice infa-red shit finding camera found the problem right away.
    It is the sewage pipe leaking.
    Actual shit has been dripping through my ceiling and landing in by bathtub and sink and floor and I am tired of being shit on.
    Anyways they left and the maintenance guy said he would be right back but he wont be as he can't fix anything either or I wouldn't have all these damn problems.
    Take his ass to court!
    get a real job,cut out the drugs, & frivolous spending maybe live in decent spot ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Build a tiny home out of pallets.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    https://voca.ro/oo1PMetOcGa
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how do you keep the landlord from just evicting you or sending you a thirty day nitice?
    Originally posted by Wariat how do you keep the landlord from just evicting you or sending you a thirty day nitice?

Pay rent
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy They keep trying to sell the building and potiential buyers keep having inspections done.
    I use it as my chance to tell off my landlord and bitch at them for all the shit I have to deal with.
    Today's edition featured actual shit.
    10 days ago I first complained about my bathroom ceiling leaking.
    Then again a few days ago I complained about it again.
    Today their maintenance guy showed up to "fix" it the same time the inspector came.
    The maintenance guy started off by calling me a liar about reporting it to which I replied "Do you handle the e-mails and phones or does she(pointing to my cunt landlord)"
    Anyways they all came in and I told them I don't enjoy cleaning the bathroom everyday because gross stuff leaks out of the ceiling.
    The maintenance guy removed a ceiling tile and was looking around with a flashlight but the inspection guy with his nice infa-red shit finding camera found the problem right away.
    It is the sewage pipe leaking.
    Actual shit has been dripping through my ceiling and landing in by bathtub and sink and floor and I am tired of being shit on.
    Anyways they left and the maintenance guy said he would be right back but he wont be as he can't fix anything either or I wouldn't have all these damn problems.

^^will be "homeless" soon. Too stupid to be looking for a new domicile; although, knows well in advance, that they're want to sell- and will do with it whatever they wish, afterwards. Then, watch... he will be in here crying about his "unfair" circumstances/life- Woe... is me, my life's crap bullshit.
    There is always Long Stay America...Wellhung might even let you stay with him if you share Chell with him.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Pay rent

they can still get you out for any reason if you give them a hard time tho at least in poland. they can just move a family member in and claim they need the house all of a sudden for other reasons. if you look at most rental agreements they benefit the person giving the agreement or perosnr enting it like you sometimes have to give them a notice only valid from the first day of the month the following first dsy while they can kick you out for almsot any reason or claim you are not using it as intended like for wirbnb.
    Squatters rights
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy It is the sewage pipe leaking.
Jump to Top