User Controls

regrets

Kev Space Nigga
    I regret not being an active totsean when I had the chance. Regret being a bitchass oblivious loner that just lurked rather than participate because I didnt have the balls to integrate into that great community.

By sheer accident I found a site on the dark web 2 months ago that had a "Better Living Through Chemistry" subforum, reminding me a lot of totse, and best of all, the admin was none other than JOEPEDO, the greatest totsean to ever live. Sadly, it was dead and JP's last post was in December 2019. I send several messages, hoping he would soon check his dead site for new posts and see them. On March 10 I get redirected to the host's site where he explained he got hacked and all the sites he was hosting (including Joe's) are gone. For 10 years I dont even know if the soul of &T is even still alive and when I finally see the light, some script kiddie piece of shit takes that from me.

And you kidiots are even more useless. I had barely 150 posts on totse yet had numerous stalkers following me everywhere and trying to dox me, but NONE of you kept contact with the heart and soul of totse itself? What the fuck was so interesting about me? And how useless can you niggers be to not have the slightest respect for totse's greatest members? Someone even started a memorial thread about ThePharmacist, totse's previous JoePedo who unfortunately died, the community's attitude was "who gives a shit". Give a monkey a banana, he will be happy, give him a million dollars, he will wipe his ass with it.

Fuck that gay kidiot douchebag who hacked JP's host provider and fuck you niggers who have no respect for anything.

/rant

Also fuck you for making me solve this captcha 30 times, its barely functional and I have to redo it 10 times before it actually goes through. I know what a fire hydrant looks like, but does this piece of shit?
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    πŸ‘ another nutter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    we're all zoklet kiddies here
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Whos Kev?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Some Nonce
    Oooh. Kev do you remember wariat? Hes also on this site and hes also into kids.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pretty sure Kev's not a Nonce you guys, or is everyone now a Nonce.

Anyway, stop your bitching Kev, you took another path, most of us here went through the whole genealogy of Totse offspring and we're still here more than a decade later. Jesus Christ time flies when you're shitposting.

Modernity happened and now there's a website for everything. This is the website for people for the people that are left. And we got refugees from some dating site. They're mostly dumb and degenerate, just like us so they fit right in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Sophie They're mostly dumb and degenerate, just like us so they fit right in.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    DH is dead.

Long live DH.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 DH is dead.

Long live DH.

wats dh
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    dirty hoors
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t dirty hoors

Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t πŸ‘ another nutter

Hmmmmm
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    oh hey, Sffs
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    my only regret is not fucking that fine ass chick back in indiana the first time I had the chance cuz it wouda been on but I was a dumbass and wanted it for a steady fuck so I was playin it a little slower than needed as it was a one shot deal not an ongoing opportunity.
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr oh hey, Sffs

Hey πŸ‘‹πŸ˜
    I’ve been rethinking the regrets question quitE a bit the past 6 weeks.

I guess the ends have justified the means for much of my potential regrets .. or so it had seemed, so that bucket was pretty empty.

Nothing from the beginning of my time has been easy ... quitE the contrary ... which makes complete sense given the drivers disposition.

It’s survival .. it was a tool that I used to move forward, to take risks, to change.... with the least amount of casualties.

Time is a fucker though ... and so are regrets.
    A person with no regrets is a person who has never lived...as me old mum used to say.
    Octavian motherfucker
    If I was blowing my load all over tits that said "No Regrets", I would feel less shameful if she was ugly.
Jump to Top