User Controls

My mom is getting into a fight with the neighbor.

She's yelling at him and chasing him down the street or something as I type this.

I know it's cliche, but I think I found a good reason for the INNATE, uncontrollable reason I hate women (not the logical reason I hate them).

Post last edited by Enter at 2016-11-18T06:29:26.002635+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    it always starts like that. first, a personal situation redpills u. then, u start to reason about the universal properties of your personal situation. and that's when u realize that it was not a coincidence that u only met retarded female sociopaths because that's their nature
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Let's petition Lanny to ban women from the site in order to protect us from their toxic, destructive, effects.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Serious advice, you need to move out. Learning how to stand on your own two feet is important for a man.
    Originally posted by Ajax Serious advice, you need to move out. Learning how to stand on your own two feet is important for a man.

But then I won't be able to be rich. I'm saving a lot of money by living here.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Enter But then I won't be able to be rich. I'm saving a lot of money by living here.

You will grow more and, in turn, be more successful by learning to be independent.
    Hmm good point.
    I bet shes sucking his dick right now.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This thread is relevant to the other one.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    burn ur neibour fence
Jump to Top