User Controls

Someone shit and piss all over my apartment lobby

It appears some homeless person went through all the garbage bags, left a huge mess in the alley probably looking for cans, got angry and took a massive shit and pissed all over the lobby.

I was gonna call the building manager but I heard my neighbor walk out and start freaking out and yelling on the phone so I don't think I need to do anything.

God help the poor soul that has to deal with the mess.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    What a load of shit💩
    cigreting Dark Matter
    pics to fap to
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    OP is a bag of shit and piss
    Originally posted by cigreting pics to fap to

my first reaction was to take a picture but I didn't have my phone on me. I can't bring myself to go back down there lol the smell is starting to take over the hallways

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi OP is a bag of shit and piss

oh god how did you know the piss was in a bag. THEY PISSED IN A NEEDLE EXCHANGE BAG AND SHIT ON THE FLOOR
    I RECOGNIZE THE BAGS YOU SEE THEM ALL OVER FROM THE GOD DAMN NEEDLE EXCHANGE
    THEY PISSED IN A NEEDLE EXCHANGE BAG AND SHIT ON THE FLOOR GOD DAMN
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    I feel bad for HTS noob. His life was damn near manageable until you fucked it all up.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my first reaction was to take a picture but I didn't have my phone on me. I can't bring myself to go back down there lol the smell is starting to take over the hallways

Pathetic, this is a time of war...needs must.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer I feel bad for HTS noob. His life was damn near manageable until you fucked it all up.

We both make each other's lives way better. Probably because of how isolated and depraved we both used to be a few years ago.

Life is just so much easier when you are in a stable relationship. When I want to do hard drugs hts tells me to stop being a crackhead and I'm like oh yeah right let's do Molly instead it's the love drug
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    It was you who did it, wasn't it
    I don't eat that much food lol. It was a real monster of a shit, multiple coils. Looked like something you would find in the forest. What are they feeding these homeless people!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't eat that much food lol. It was a real monster of a shit, multiple coils. Looked like something you would find in the forest. What are they feeding these homeless people!

How do you know it was a homeless person. It's just as likely to be a black person.
    Maybe it was a horse???
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Maybe it was a horse???

Like that one you took up your ass in Tijuana?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Like that one you took up your ass in Tijuana?

Never been there. Sounds like a personal problem.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't eat that much food lol. It was a real monster of a shit, multiple coils. Looked like something you would find in the forest. What are they feeding these homeless people!

Needle exchange bags, probably a heroin user. Was probably walking around constipated from the drug for a week, until suddenly had to go real bad and ducked into your building to relieve themselves.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Needle exchange bags, probably a heroin user. Was probably walking around constipated from the drug for a week, until suddenly had to go real bad and ducked into your building to relieve themselves.

Oh fuck you're right, didn't even think of that. Opioid induced constipation is the worst

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How do you know it was a homeless person. It's just as likely to be a black person.

Just a guess, the needle exchange bag and all the garbage bags being torn open like someone was looking for cans. People shoot up on our fire escape
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Oh fuck you're right, didn't even think of that. Opioid induced constipation is the worst

Just a guess, the needle exchange bag and all the garbage bags being torn open like someone was looking for cans. People shoot up on our fire escape

We are in trying times...those bags could have been torn open by some laid off accountant trying to make ends meet.
    What happened in the alley and lobby could very well not be related, wouldn't surprise me. I think someone was angry at us for not leaving out any cans and that's why they decided to shit in the lobby instead of the alley. If they did it in the alley or even the sidewalk then it would be the city's problem.

I know it must have happened from 3:30pm to 7:00pm. There are stores and cameras all around, if I was more inclined I would like to see them brought to justice but it's not really worth it.

I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later. I have had to push pass a crying hysterical woman to get in the building before. They should double lock that airlock
    Could be Aliens, the shit might be a result of anal probing.
    It did not look human. Heroin is a hell of a drug
Jump to Top