User Controls

I think I might go up to a random person and say a fortune cookie quote.

...and then a couple seconds after saying it take out the fortune cookie and show it to them so I don't look like a total nut. It be neat and funny to do because:

1) That would be great if its someone who recently was like "please, give me some kind of a sign" and then I come up to them and say some fortune cookie shit.

2) If not #1, then it'd be a funny prank-like thing to do cause they'd be like "the fuck?" lol.
    mojo jojo Yung Blood
    What the hell are you doing with your life guy?
    Doing shit to make it more interesting, making plans, feeling shitty, and doing pointless shit.

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-11-18T03:17:50.999616+00:00
    say a Confucious say
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump say a Confucious say

"Man who tries to climb tallest mountain will never be as high as I am." - Confucious
    Fortune Cookie Says: "The Day shall come when the Night is over. Lucky Numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5".
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    you could accidentally bump into a depressed billionaire who was feeling alone because everyone wants to be his friend because of his wealth (yeah it's a sad world there are lot of gold diggers and most of them but not all of them are women, fuck women I hate them) and then when you'll say that fortune cookie quote he'll think "wew this guy has been lovely and kind with me without even knowing I am a billionaire. I finally found a true friend. I'll reward him with 200 million, I'll invite him at my luxury mansion and I'll make him rich" and so all your dreams will come true. think about that
    mojo jojo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by antinatalism you could accidentally bump into a depressed billionaire who was feeling alone because everyone wants to be his friend because of his wealth (yeah it's a sad world there are lot of gold diggers and most of them but not all of them are women, fuck women I hate them) and then when you'll say i that fortune cookie quote he'll think "wew this guy has been lovely and kind with me without even knowing I am a billionaire. I finally found a true friend. I'll reward him with 200 million, I'll invite him at my luxury mansion and I'll make him rich" and so all your dreams will come true. think about that
    i think i read something like this in a book called "the jungle"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by antinatalism you could accidentally bump into a depressed billionaire who was feeling alone because everyone wants to be his friend because of his wealth (yeah it's a sad world there are lot of gold diggers and most of them but not all of them are women, fuck women I hate them) and then when you'll say that fortune cookie quote he'll think "wew this guy has been lovely and kind with me without even knowing I am a billionaire. I finally found a true friend. I'll reward him with 200 million, I'll invite him at my luxury mansion and I'll make him rich" and so all your dreams will come true. think about that

This is why you hang out at fancy rich people churches. I still have a plan on spying out a nice rich elderly couple at church, following them home, and then putting a letter in their mailbox explaining how I'm poor and lost everything and I prayed and God just told me to write this letter and put it in this mailbox and please I don't know what I'm doing but I'm just trusting God and I'm in dire financial need etc etc and include a phone number or some way for them to contact me and then set up an interview and see if they'd meet up and give me a monetary donation if for no other reason than the God stuff.
    Originally posted by mmQ This is why you hang out at fancy rich people churches. I still have a plan on spying out a nice rich elderly couple at church, following them home, and then putting a letter in their mailbox explaining how I'm poor and lost everything and I prayed and God just told me to write this letter and put it in this mailbox and please I don't know what I'm doing but I'm just trusting God and I'm in dire financial need etc etc and include a phone number or some way for them to contact me and then set up an interview and see if they'd meet up and give me a monetary donation if for no other reason than the God stuff.

You have to come up with a new approach. Rich people are totally jaded to the "I'm broke and homeless please help me" line
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 180gr 10mm FMJ You have to come up with a new approach. Rich people are totally jaded to the "I'm broke and homeless please help me" line

I thought the divinely inspired letter and "random" mailbox was my new approach, though I understand your point. People still fall for Nigerian prince scams. I can't give up hope.
    Originally posted by mmQ People still fall for Nigerian prince scams. I can't give up hope.

True.
    Originally posted by mmQ This is why you hang out at fancy rich people churches. I still have a plan on spying out a nice rich elderly couple at church, following them home, and then putting a letter in their mailbox explaining how I'm poor and lost everything and I prayed and God just told me to write this letter and put it in this mailbox and please I don't know what I'm doing but I'm just trusting God and I'm in dire financial need etc etc and include a phone number or some way for them to contact me and then set up an interview and see if they'd meet up and give me a monetary donation if for no other reason than the God stuff.

Bootstrap, jigger.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The fortune you seek is in another cookie.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do it with really red eyes and massive pupils for extra effect.
    I went and did it today. I didn't go up to a random person shopping cause if I saw them after in another isle it'd be like .

So I went to the pharmacy counter and some lady there was standing farther away doing some shit was like "be right there" and I was like "oh, i'll just leave this here, it's some fortune cookie thing" and just walked away casually... it was go gay, lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Props for actually doing it though.
    That was pretty gay, though. You seriously pussied out.
    This faggot doesn't even smoke weed. Everyone point and laugh.
    Originally posted by Malice That was pretty gay, though. You seriously pussied out.

baby steps
Jump to Top