User Controls

Hey Aldra

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Have you ever read "on the beach" by neville Shute?

Fucking spot onto what is happening right now. It's set in Australia but written by a Brit IIRC

Read this thread not hikkis
    Octavian motherfucker
    Sounds shit.

YAWN
    well you don't know anything about it and it treats Australia as a closed case study of human behaviour when faced with impending doom so Aldra might like it. I'm sorry it's not edgy enough for you. Maybe a pop up book about the columbine school shooting is more your speed
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo Maybe a pop up book about the columbine school shooting is more your speed

Yes, that sounds good!

On the Beach is a 1957 post-apocalyptic novel written by British author Nevil Shute after he migrated to Australia. The novel details the experiences of a mixed group of people in Melbourne as they await the arrival of deadly radiation spreading towards them from the Northern Hemisphere, following a nuclear war a year previously.

Well, like this hasn't been regurgitated like, A MILLION FUCKING TIMES.

God you are so dull.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    This thread is gay and dumb

Come to my gangsta thread and choose your side

In 2022 we're gonna have a gang bang death match
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi This thread is gay and dumb

Come to my gangsta thread and choose your side

In 2022 we're gonna have a gang bang death match

Post pics of your mom.
    Please take your angsty moms basementy inadequacies elsewhere kid. You have nothing to contribute or articulate besides how my success threatens you
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo Please take your angsty moms basementy inadequacies elsewhere kid. You have nothing to contribute or articulate besides how my success threatens you

Yes cause being a broke, drug addicted ex con rag head that lives with his teenage gf is so great. Please, fill me in on your infinite wisdom oh failed criminal.

Originally posted by Octavian Yes cause being a broke, drug addicted ex con rag head that lives with his teenage gf is so great. Please, fill me in on your infinite wisdom oh failed criminal.

Literally no one has ever insinuated I was broke. You have to make things up and it's sad.

You live with your mother and have little to no income, friends, prospects for romance or anything in your future really. I would be pretty upset at me too, kid, it's ok let it out
    Octavian motherfucker
    I have my own apartment, you know very little.

You: No friends apart from on here, a very young gf on the verge of leaving you. No job, no links/ money. Just a bunch of convictions and a drug addiction.

Ha ha ha sad Malcolm X wannabe faggot. Whimpy whimpers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I vaguely remember starting it in high school but I don't think I ever finished it.

I haven't read much fiction since then, might give it a try
    Originally posted by aldra I vaguely remember starting it in high school but I don't think I ever finished it.

I haven't read much fiction since then, might give it a try

It's a pretty light read. It's an old book that will probably have a cool smell to it should you find a copy (if old books in australia even smell cool) and is more of a premonition I guess. I think it's the closest work of fiction I can think of that is close to the scenario we're currently in

What non fiction are you reading rn?
    Originally posted by Octavian I have my own apartment, you know very little.

You: No friends apart from on here, a very young gf on the verge of leaving you. No job, no links/ money. Just a bunch of convictions and a drug addiction.

Lol i think you hit him too close to home there
    Originally posted by Octavian I have my own apartment, you know very little.

You make things up in a weird and uncreative way. You are a very weak and insecure person. You were living with your mommy last week, did she buy you an apartment?

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol i think you hit him too close to home there

This is pathetic. You are both pathetic. You're cringe thanking each others posts. This is just boring and sad. It's depressing even knowing you exist, let alone on a website I frequent. I can't imagine ever talking to someone as pathetic as you in my daily life as I don't talk to ugly broke N33T's but please tell me about romantic relationships you have had in the past including those you may or may not have hitchiked into a pedohilic assfucking
    Yep you definitely made this bitch change her tampon lmao
Jump to Top