User Controls

The chicken or the egg?

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Octavian motherfucker
    Niggers
    Originally posted by Octavian Niggers

When it comes to who fucked your slut wife first, that would be the correct answer.
    niggger
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    has to be nigger
    this tjread is now officially a nigher thread.

nigger.
    me?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny niggger

Originally posted by BummyMofo When it comes to who fucked your slut wife first, that would be the correct answer.

Originally posted by Grylls has to be nigger

Originally posted by BummyMofo When it comes to who fucked your slut wife first, that would be the correct answer.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this tjread is now officially a nigher thread.

nigger.

Originally posted by Octavian Niggers
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny niggger
    niglets
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

oh wait I almost forgot you're the one who raped and killed his parents and married his dominatrix transvestite grandmother
    ^ nighers lack creativity
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ^ nighers lack creativity

then ya went and ate the ashes of your dead parents from their urns and shit it out, fucked the shit and ejaculated on it, then snorted the shitcum ash like cocaine.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo then ya went and ate the ashes of your dead parents from their urns and shit it out, fucked the shit and ejaculated on it, then snorted the shitcum ash like cocaine.

C-.

(cant give D due to affirmative action.)
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny C-.

(cant give D due to affirmative action.)

"ur not using very creative insults" says the racist 4chan gay buttseeker man from the buttseeker 4chan nation
    Originally posted by BummyMofo "ur not using very creative insults" says the racist 4chan gay buttseeker man from the buttseeker 4chan nation

dont have to.

your a nigher. your existence is already the biggest insult there possibly can be in this universe in your entire, nigger, lyfe.
    em hmmmm.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dont have to.

your a nigher. your existence is already the biggest insult there possibly can be in this universe in your entire, nigger, lyfe.

My existance is an insult to you, which is a good thing. You are a KKK Prison Rapist, an antagonist, and I am an insult to you—therefore, you compliment me by saying my existance insults you.
Jump to Top