User Controls

Here is a fun fact of the day for you to enjoy

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lin Wang, an Asian elephant, was the oldest elephant in the Taipei Zoo. He was born in January 18, 1917, and died in February 26, 2003, at 86 years, surpassing the previous record of 84.

Normally, elephants live up to 50 years, while their maximum lifespan is generally estimated at 70.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    go fuck urself, faggot.🌹
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Grylls Lin Wang, an Asian elephant, was the oldest elephant in the Taipei Zoo. He was born in January 18, 1917, and died in February 26, 2003, at 86 years, surpassing the previous record of 84.

Normally, elephants live up to 50 years, while their maximum lifespan is generally estimated at 70.

Who cares, my mom was born around that time, and she’s still here.😝
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No one respects my fun facts
    Technologist victim of incest
    😘
    Poor bastard, locked up it's whole life with it's only joy being flinging feces at visitors.

..the elephant too.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Poor bastard, locked up it's whole life with it's only joy being flinging feces at visitors.

..the elephant too.

That’s rude but all that matters is did you enjoy my fun fact?
    I don't like the word "enjoy" in reference to the pain and suffering of a dumb animal...but the elephant story was fun.
Jump to Top