User Controls

Who does Paige like more?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Poll - but I’ll win anyway
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    #warioboyz
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dude, puttin Future in the poll is gonna fuck us both
    Ah sheeet
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and you got our captions mixed up
    Sure sure
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Two fags wishing for an ass that would turn em straight.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    logic?
    larry, this aint about you buddy
    but i'll accept ur vote in my behalf
    Bro that's what Paige had to say about you two making this thread when I showed her this morning

But you ain't foolin me. I can tell by the way you've been flirting with Grylls that you're trying to groom a new "man servant".

Play on playa.
    I think spectral’s got this
    god damn Larry done voted for future
    larry, post a pic of you and Paige together this am or ur just a fake ass bitch,, make sure you writs polecat rules On her chest area so we can see it
    yeah post a pic of my girl
    Welp I've done riled the peacock's feathers the morning
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    now he gonna post a pic of mat
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Welp I've done riled the peacock's feathers the morning

only cuz u voted for future
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    all y'all wrong. It's gonna me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    look people this is just about me and gril,, we know she likes others more than us but its not the issue at hand here guys
Jump to Top