User Controls

um, guy's, lammy has been compromised. I have evidence proving he is dealing insider information for sex

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I got a very nasty txt about how I voted in a poll,, I didn't even post in the thread.

I'm pretty sure he should pay some sort of restitution, what do you guys think
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Can't be arsed to check, but if they got that information they probably got it from the "Inspect" feature of the Chrome browser, because Lanny was sloppy and didn't bother to mask the data.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    are you attempting to cover for him?
    Originally posted by POLECAT are you attempting to cover for him?

No, just pointing out the likely leak.
    yeah, not buyin the cover up speckles
    Hey Pole and Spec ... how old are you?
    I'm old enough to be ur husband
    Spec a lot of posters use to talk about posting on Tots .. what were the active dates of that site?
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm old enough to be ur husband

That is impossible
    BITCH! stay on topic or I'll flag ur profile to death with my 42 alts
    Originally posted by POLECAT yeah, not buyin the cover up speckles

But it's not the first time, so there's a precedent. I was the one who revealed the leak of user IP addresses here. Any user could, in two steps, reveal the IP address of any user. By the way, I could have logged ALL of them before the reveal, but I'm obviously playing nice now. Lanny is a really great coder, but he's hasty, and when you're hasty, you're sloppy, and when you're sloppy, you leak. It's totally reasonable to assume that a nefarious user here is debugging the poll elements to reveal the votes attached to specific usernames. After all, Totse was always about hacking everything from phones to life to road signs to talk shows to polls.

It's who we are.
    Originally posted by Stopffs Spec a lot of posters use to talk about posting on Tots .. what were the active dates of that site?

1989 to 2009.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOTSE
    so from all that I now have conformation that Lammy is a quick finisher,, this is going to lead to trouble for sure.

and as for the whole post I still call bullshit and attempted cover up scandal,, I mean the member who txted me isn't even all that smert about computers
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny is a really great coder, but he's hasty, and when you're hasty, you're sloppy, and when you're sloppy, you leak.

Lmao 😭
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Lenny not Lammy
    my god ur teched in tha head
    Originally posted by Wariat Lenny not Lammy

Lenny Rogers.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    RIP Uncle Kenny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top