User Controls

Poll: Which is best

What nation is the best

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    pol incomimg
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    DEEEEEEZZZZZZ NUUTS
    Japan is the best nation because Samurais and +5 combat on coastal tiles. I just wanted to be a peaceful Shinto nation but those NIGGERS and POLACKS and INDONESIAN HINDUS decided to fuck with me and now the glorious Japanese Imperial Army is raping them like 1000 Nanjings and pushing those scum back to the shores.

BANZAAAIIII!!!!!!!!

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Japan is the best nation because Samurais and +5 combat on coastal tiles. I just wanted to be a peaceful Shinto nation but those NIGGERS and POLACKS and INDONESIAN HINDUS decided to fuck with me and now the glorious Japanese Imperial Army is raping them like 1000 Nanjings and pushing those scum back to the shores.

BANZAAAIIII!!!!!!!!

You are too intellectually bankrupt to be able to play Civilization
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi You are too intellectually bankrupt to be able to play Civilization

well i just took that entire continent and now im stopping australia from going to space which puts me in first
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood well i just took that entire continent and now im stopping australia from going to space which puts me in first

ur also financially bankrupt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung ur also financially bankrupt

140 gold per turn. After taking every city from the zulu I get 500 per turn and I have giant death robots and nukes in 1914
    Zenpast
    do u like video games, scron? Do they make you feel alive and electric?
    I like reading about history and watching videos on it. Video games are like interactive history

Excellent reply. I never thought about like that. Ty for enlightening me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi pol incomimg

hey why don't you go get a dick you pussy
Jump to Top