User Controls

I wonder what types of cultures exist in nearby hospitable planets

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    Ones with humanoid-like creatures

I wonder if they have something cool like Japan or if it's just boring garbage like europe and north and south America.

If they're at all as advanced or moreso than earth's there is probably a good reason they're ignoring this place
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

people often talk about the likelihood of 'intelligent' life existing elsewhere in the universe in terms of distance, but we also have to consider time
    Space kike
    Originally posted by aldra we also have to consider time

Go on ...
    That's true about the panel about vr or self-destruction.

I have been saying since 2013 that the true frontier is virtual space, not outer space.
    The true frontier is tel Aviv you nonce kike
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The true frontier is tel Aviv you nonce kike

Hey rabbi cool it down with the anti-Semitism.
    Your self hatred is quite appalling.
    You should just be up and honest with your synagogue about your drug addiction and homosexual relationship.
    Nonce kike
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nonce kike

It's ok, you don't have to hide your degenerate lifestyle anynore I'm sure they'll be accepting of you.
    You're not the first drug addicted heeb with a crossdressing boyfriend I've met, it's actually quite common.
    I'm not sure what makes your kind so ... Off ... I guess Adolf knew all too well of your inclinations.
    Idk what a heeb is but your a pedophile and a jedidi
    Originally posted by aldra

people often talk about the likelihood of 'intelligent' life existing elsewhere in the universe in terms of distance, but we also have to consider time

yea, by the time we seee their planet they'd have destroyed their own planet 10 times over already.

which is why i dont bother to look up and gaze into the stars.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah, please OPie zoom outta here to another planet. You’ll be a pioneer!
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, please OPie zoom outta here to another planet. You’ll be a pioneer!

Yeah go back to your home world you reptile zoomer rabbi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    🌍🚀🚀🪐
Jump to Top