User Controls

You know what would really hurt someone?

If you pretended to be someone's close friend for a year or so, and then eventually say to them: "Haha you think I actually liked you? I was just fucking with you this whole time you fucking loser. You were nothing but a joke to me."

That'd destroy them, and yet it's so fucking simple, and legal, too!

I should do this to women.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    since I was 5yo I've always dreamt to get married with an ugly insecure woman, make her feel special, treat her well and then one day whispering in her ears "I did it 4 the lulz" and then I'd run away and she'd never ever see me again

edit: I SECOND THIS

Post last edited by antinatalism at 2016-11-17T14:17:43.813293+00:00
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hope you are unable to experience the emotion guilt, because otherwise you would probably feel pretty shitty afterwards.
    Originally posted by Sophie I hope you are unable to experience the emotion guilt, because otherwise you would probably feel pretty shitty afterwards.

It would depend on the girl. I'd have to choose someone who deserves it, like a really big slut or something.
    Thats dumb.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thats dumb.

Why?
    It's a waste of tinne
    Originally posted by Enter It would depend on the girl. I'd have to choose someone who deserves it, like a really big slut or something.

>implying there's such a thing as a woman who doesn't deserve it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump It's a waste of tinne

One of the best mental orgasms of my entire life was bailing on that date I had with that girl earlier this year. She was so pissed. I really hurt her. It was great. And yet that was NOTHING!

I think if I went through with this, it definitely wouldn't be a waste of time. I would just be filled with such mental ecstasy that I could just spend my free time laying in my own brain cum for months.
    schadenfreude at its finest, man
    You have too much tinne on your hands.. t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t too much tinne on your hands!
    >not pretending to be peoples friends, learning their strengths, weaknesses, hopes, dreams, fears etc.
    >not keeping this up for years until you become their most trusted friend and confidant
    >not using this position and information to completely and discreetly destroy their lives without them knowing its you so you can feed off the misery you create.

Yall are plebtier psychopaths. Up your fucking game.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger >not pretending to be peoples friends, learning their strengths, weaknesses, hopes, dreams, fears etc.
    >not keeping this up for years until you become their most trusted friend and confidant
    >not using this position and information to completely and discreetly destroy their lives without them knowing its you so you can feed off the misery you create.

Yall are plebtier psychopaths. Up your fucking game.
    and then they'll consider u their best friend because u'll always be there for them, u'll always be their shoulders to cry on and while they'll cry you'll have an orgasm thinking that all that sufferance is because of you and you alone
    Originally posted by antinatalism and then they'll consider u their best friend because u'll always be there for them, u'll always be their shoulders to cry on and while they'll cry you'll have an orgasm thinking that all that sufferance is because of you and you alone

anti gets it.
    Someday I'm guna salt a massive swastika onto some chick's momma's grave.
    It won't work on average or attractive girls because once they turn 16, they realize that they can get almost any guy they want and always have 7 dwarfs chasing after Snow White's pussy.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by antinatalism and then they'll consider u their best friend because u'll always be there for them, u'll always be their shoulders to cry on and while they'll cry you'll have an orgasm thinking that all that sufferance is because of you and you alone

Embrace them as you are the only source of comfort left in their life and then slowly stab them in the belly while you whisper into their ear that it was you all along and that they will die in the knowledge that they have been betrayed at the most fundamental level. Look them in the eye and smile as they realize that by now, their death is mercy.
Jump to Top