User Controls

lol these two groups of guys look the same

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    thats crazy as fuck how many of the aw guys in thr mugshot showcased at 2:40 look like these guys:
    https://www.news965.com/news/national/georgia-child-sex-sting-lands-men-woman-jail-police-say/KtVnFvMjVy16WFeoyNsu5K/

aw guys

vs

dont some of them look like they could belong to either group?
    Watch the nd or toward the end of the video. How come no officers or cops were charged?
    lol what a life. imaging being part of any of these groups but especially the nazi one qnd this was your oife now. do you think any of them do this by choice?
    I mean imagine being so run down and scummy and living this way even as a white man like worse than living in a black ghetto or the way these guys live,
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    second group looks hardened first group is wannabee's
    so if they went to war your pick the second group?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fer sure
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Shit thread, but I'll bite.

Why do we allow prisoners to have any degree of freedom in prison? It should be total lockdown from beginning to end of their sentence. No mess halls, no gatherings, no rec yards, nothing. So fucking simple.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    They have cool nicknames.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat I mean imagine being so run down and scummy and living this way even as a white man like worse than living in a black ghetto or the way these guys live,

You live in the ghetto of white countries because you kept violating parole for attempted child molestation.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Shit thread, but I'll bite.

Why do we allow prisoners to have any degree of freedom in prison? It should be total lockdown from beginning to end of their sentence. No mess halls, no gatherings, no rec yards, nothing. So fucking simple.

youre a rucking moron thats why. it was the cops or guards or the man who is the real culprit wnd enemy in this situation. did you even watch the video? they set it up.
    thats the real devil in the background especially in amerikkka is the man.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat youre a rucking moron thats why. it was the cops or guards or the man who is the real culprit wnd enemy in this situation. did you even watch the video? they set it up.

You're retarded. Do you see those communal dining tables? It's not uncommon for prisoners in America to be allowed to congregate. Regardless of whether or not cops had a role in allowing this particular incident to happen, it wouldn't have even have been a consideration had everyone been on lockdown.

100% solitary confinement would drastically reduce the amount of fights, gangs, drug smuggling, etc. Another added bonus would be making the experience so miserable prison would be more of a deterrant than it is now.
    watch the nd of th video moron th cops sit there with thir hands in thir ass for 12 minutes you fucking moron not helping him.
    not even medical bird brain.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Clearly my point is going over your head.

When you were arrested, did you try the defense that mentally you were younger than your victim? Maybe if the judge had seen how intellectually stunted you are he would've taken pity on you, since two children fucking isn't quite as bad as an adult fucking a child.
    youre a moron and a retard and after your first sentence I didnt read the evrbal diarrhea you have written. secondly, just watch the video again then look at it slowly and tell me how the cops or the man wasnt the problm and not the inmates. corrupt shit usa cops wont be fixed by placing inmate sin islation you braindead fecal matter.
    ho one wrth can you live woth yourslf making suche xcuses for th mqn or for amerikkka?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Are you missing a couple fingers, or do you just have the motor skills of a microcephalic AIDS baby from the 90's?
    cop lover.
Jump to Top