User Controls

have any of you had your dick sucked

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    where the female would be either on knees or squatting on toes and not just sucked it but let it roll around her face and tounge? like sideways sucking front sucking under sucking etc.?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    "She" did all that through a hole in a wall?

hahahaha
    What the fuck is wrong with you
    what I mean is I like the idea of my dick hitting their face. like just getting sucked doesnt do it for me i like them to be a bit absued by the cock as they do it.
    maybe abused by it isnt the right word i want them to abuse it in a way or be rough with it but at the same time be hungry for cock like be so into cock you can tell by their face as they work it.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    that was sweet,, I really liked the part where he shook her head to get the snot ball to shake off her chin
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    my dik done woke lookin at that
    you pervert!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    don't know/recall haven't even seen my dick since i was like 25
    Originally posted by Dregs don't know/recall haven't even seen my dick since i was like 25

It's what cell phone cameras were invented for (or friend's moms)
    you fucked your friends moms?
    Originally posted by Wariat you fucked your friends moms?

Well you're not really a friend are you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lmao i guess several hundreds..

lol there was this one girl that comes to mind that would ask me a lot of questions "what's your kink" "why do you go to the other room, is it because you have a fetish?!" while she was putting on her whore paint in my room.

And she said she wanted to blow me and for me to treat her anyway I wanted that she likes being humiliated, and I was like oh okay.. and she blew for a little bit and then pulled out a gag ball out of her purse and strapped it on and i fucked her, but right before cumming, I pulled out and jizzed all over her face and started smearing it on her face and she started to cry and ran to the bathroom for like 10 minutes washing her face and when she came back she was fine and wanted to go get Mediterranean food.

I actually liked her but at the time I was paranoid because she was talking about her messed up family lyfe and how her sister works for the birth control center and I didn't want to have another kid that soon, like get lampooned.. so I told her to get lost at a point. That and she had two sets of teeth because she was jamacian.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I took a picture of her butt tho after we went and got dinner.

nice.
    that guys doin it right
    Megan looks surprised.
Jump to Top