User Controls

question to jig and star trek

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    would you have sex with a 48 yr old barfly who is going through a nasty divorce with a Japanese guy from actual Tokyo and is apolish by birth and ethnicity although lived abroad many years named Barbara? who looks like this?

But who also happens to be a tlaking tlephone or a talkaphone and has a super high pitched and annoying laugh? and who although is world traveled and in some ways sophisticate din other ways acts a but white trashey? maybe hence the bar fly she is at night but doesnt really drink much and mostly dudes buy her the high end guines beers she drinks.
    last time my arm was around this bitch but shes like asexual and doesnt really ruck around and wouldnt go to my messy place. i never walked her to here either as im not some goodie tooshoes walkathon boi . but she hit me up the other day even thiugh i unfriended her due to how annoying she is and how she seemed at first judgemental I was in prison in the usa and deported.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    In short, yes.
    would you buy her guinesses all night as well which are the most expensive beer literally in warsaw besides specialty crafts?
    Originally posted by Wariat would you buy her guinesses all night as well which are the most expensive beer literally in warsaw besides specialty crafts?

Yes, if buying a few beers is financially straining to you you should probably not be in a bar anyway. Exwife #2 used to drink $12 long island Ice teas when I first dated her...she'd knock like 8 of those back and still be sober...smh.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Jig has a thing for polish women, barflies and/or polish barflies
    No I didnt say it was straining I just thinknits dunny how she has to drink literally the most expensive beers and happily taakes them but doesntr eally pit out or seems is playing hard to get.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Jig has a thing for polish women, barflies and/or polish barflies

Its because of their hairy upper lip. Mexicans dont have that
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Its because of their hairy upper lip. Mexicans dont have that

I resent that!

lol i just found this in some online news article about poland and japan she is in. I bet you she agrees with me and hiki that Japan is eternal.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    She looks a little rode hard and put away wet.
    Originally posted by Wariat No I didnt say it was straining I just thinknits dunny how she has to drink literally the most expensive beers and happily taakes them but doesntr eally pit out or seems is playing hard to get.

Be thankful she's drinking beer and not some stupid $30 cocktail.
    Originally posted by Wariat

lol i just found this in some online news article about poland and japan she is in. I bet you she agrees with me and hiki that Japan is eternal.

Ok, I'll be needing the $30 cocktails and 2 paper bags for that head.
    Originally posted by stl1 She looks a little rode hard and put away wet.

probably the japanese man divorce.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat would you have sex with a 48 yr old barfly who is going through a nasty divorce with a Japanese guy from actual Tokyo and is apolish by birth and ethnicity although lived abroad many years named Barbara?

this made me laugh

"yeah I was going to say yes but then you mentioned her name is Barbara and THAT'S A DEALBREAKER"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ok, I'll be needing the $30 cocktails and 2 paper bags for that head.

a hood for the falcon
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Exwife #2 used to drink $12 long island Ice teas when I first dated her…she'd knock like 8 of those back and still be sober…smh.

the evolutionary stress that caused this .....
    i'd fuck her and kiss her goodnight
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ok, I'll be needing the $30 cocktails and 2 paper bags for that head.

How expensive would the drink have to be and how many bags would you need for this wildebeest?

Don't Tell 'Em

Jump to Top