User Controls

Why is technologist such a naive moron?

Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    How is it that somebody that old can still be such a brainwashed npc?

She thinks that 9/11 was carried out by middle eastern terrorists
    That Pizzagate is a conspiracy citing a link to a goddamn rolling stone article
    Probably thinks wikileaks is just a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists
    Thinks anything that goes against the establishment's narrative is nonsense

Even my dumb mom is more wise than this braindead lemming.

And it's not just her there are a lot of braindead npcs here.
    I made a thread about the papal bloodlines and some idiot named Larry was calling me crazy.
    Wtf I thought this place was supposed to be a refuge for ex-totseans but it's nothing but loser normies, back in the day totse used to be a place where enlightened and fringe people would get together and dissect society and the norm.
    The internet really has gone downhill since 2008.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Aww a luv thread❤️
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    100 this. all day this 100 %

what a moron she is. she thinks she is superior or something to me and has some right to judge.
    Awww my two favorite dips shit fans truly love me😘
    What's ur friend code
    Originally posted by Wariat 100 this. all day this 100 %

what a moron she is. she thinks she is superior or something to me and has some right to judge.

She's like those moronic religious people that think the world is only 6,000 years old.
    There is no arguing with stupid people like her, they're incapable of taking in opposing opinions.
    She probably thinks Jeffery Epstein is a saint because MSNBC told her so.
    Did you get the nooks cranny upgrade
    Tech is so stupid she doesn't even know about mkultra and cointelpro.
    Apparently I need to "grow up" and accept everything the establishment feeds me, like gullible idiots like herself.
    What a sad stupid little bitch she is.
    normies think the government is always right and media is telling the truth.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat normies think the government is always right and media is telling the truth.

I'd love to attach you to the back of a truck with fish hooks and take you sightseeing.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    You will never go to Japan you batshit crazy faggot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate

have you actually looked into it directly, as opposed to attempts to 'debunk' it?

there's nothing concrete as far as I've seen, but some rather strange and disturbing material nonetheless.

for example the kind of art those people display in their homes, the constant contradictions (ie. the pizza place claiming they have no basement, even though they'd posted photos of the basement being renovated several weeks earlier), apparent nonsense that looks like codewords in posts etc.
    Originally posted by aldra have you actually looked into it directly, as opposed to attempts to 'debunk' it?

there's nothing concrete as far as I've seen, but some rather strange and disturbing material nonetheless.

for example the kind of art those people display in their homes, the constant contradictions (ie. the pizza place claiming they have no basement, even though they'd posted photos of the basement being renovated several weeks earlier), apparent nonsense that looks like codewords in posts etc.

Don't forget the use of FBI recognized pedophile symbols.
    As for the code words, there were tons of symbolic pedophile code words in Hillary Clinton and John Podesta's emails, not to mention all the talk about eating babies and children from the comet ping pong crew.
    It would take a special sort of idiot (technologist) to dismiss all the evidence.
    I guess we should just trust everything Obama and CNN tell us, Julian Assange is just a terrorist and Russian agent right ...
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi Don't forget the use of FBI recognized pedophile symbols.
    As for the code words, there were tons of symbolic pedophile code words in Hillary Clinton and John Podesta's emails, not to mention all the talk about eating babies and children from the comet ping pong crew.
    It would take a special sort of idiot (technologist) to dismiss all the evidence.
    I guess we should just trust everything Obama and CNN tell us, Julian Assange is just a terrorist and Russian agent right …

You are so tremendously dumb. This is why you'll never leave small town Indiana. It's where you and your 'dumb mom' belong.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

You are so tremendously dumb. This is why you'll never leave small town Indiana. It's where you and your 'dumb mom' belong.

thats really rich coming from a gay guy that lives with his parents but talks about chicago like he actually lives there but doesn't. you're a titty baby just like him, mijo.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats really rich coming from a gay guy that lives with his parents but talks about chicago like he actually lives there but doesn't. you're a titty baby just like him, mijo.

You dont know my life lol
    I do oh I do.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Wariat 100 this. all day this 100 %

She is.

She always will be.

Accept the fact.
Jump to Top