User Controls

Note how women like horror movies more than guys.

Because women are fucking sociopathic scum.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nah nigga' you got it upside down. They like horror movies because then they can be scared and have their bf 'protect' them. Makes them feel special.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah nigga' you got it upside down. They like horror movies because then they can be scared and have their bf 'protect' them. Makes them feel special.

Nah trust me, they're just sick pieces of shit. Check out the Saw fanbase for example, full of psycho bitches.
    Originally posted by Enter Nah trust me, they're just sick pieces of shit. Check out the Saw fanbase for example, full of psycho bitches.

Nah trust me, i am pretty good at this whole psychology thing.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah trust me, i am pretty good at this whole psychology thing.

Why would girls make up the majority of posters on saw forums when the only reason they watch the movies is so their bf will put their arm around them?
    show me these so called "saw forums"
    Originally posted by the holy ghost show me these so called "saw forums"

mmmmmmmm......... no.
    Originally posted by Enter Why would girls make up the majority of posters on saw forums when the only reason they watch the movies is so their bf will put their arm around them?

Tell me how you know these people are women/girls.
    Why don't we recruit some of these saw chicks to be our forum sluts, it's a bit dick heavy round here
    Back when the saw films were new (holy shit, there hasn't been one since 2010), the imdb forums were filled with 'em. I just checked again now and only saw two users on the front page with girly names.

Keep in mind women follow the trends like mindless, sociopathic sheep, so I guess saw isn't trendy anymore. What's the new horror franchise then?
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    what's so creepy about women is that they're soulles mindless animals and they'll do whatever the jedis will tell them to do, they're like sex dolls but with a better fire-resistance rating, they're dangerous because they'll always obey the jedis no matter what their orders will be so don't expect any loyalty from them cuz when their zionist masters will give the order they'll obey without a sec of hesitation if u still trust women in the kurrent year im afraid to say there's no hope 4 u u are doomed more and more men are waking up and recognizing that women belong to the jediS BOTNET

Post last edited by antinatalism at 2016-11-17T13:49:47.027767+00:00
    They all secretly want to be brutally murdered.
    99% of the world belong to the tel-aviv botnet. women are just a proxy. do not trust them
    actually I think that the only trustworthy women are north koreans
    My girlfriend has seen every horror movie ever made. Last night she fell asleep watching the burrowers. I like tales from the crypt objectively one of the most innovative shows of the 80s. That and green acres
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enter Why would girls make up the majority of posters on saw forums when the only reason they watch the movies is so their bf will put their arm around them?

WHAT POSSIBLE EXPLANATION COULD THERE BE?!?!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dunno i think guys tend to like horror movies more in general, Cause I've met a lot of girls that don't like horror movies.. or they tend to like the less scary more mainstream ones like "the conjuring" and "the ring"
    Originally posted by Lanny WHAT POSSIBLE EXPLANATION COULD THERE BE?!?!

Uh, it was a rhetorical question, Lanny. I know the answer, it's the point I'm making in the OP.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter Uh, it was a rhetorical question, Lanny. I know the answer, it's the point I'm making in the OP.

lanny lacks the brain power to understand what a rhetorical question is.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lanny lacks the brain power to understand what a rhetorical question is.

I don't get Lanny. He's book smart, but has absolutely no common sense or social awareness.
Jump to Top