User Controls

Buying drugs gives me anxiety

I can't think of a worse hell than having to call and text multiple people trying to get a little bit of the juji. Or walking around a sketchy hood asking sketchy people if they can hook you up and giving sketchy people money and THE WAIT oh god the wait.

And when you have a dealer but want to ask them if they can get opiates or something but you don't really know them that well because they usually just sell you cocaine and meth but you don't want to ask them and seem sketchy.

The human interaction part kills me it just kills me.
    Hikikomori-Fujoshi African Astronaut
    You a should kill yourself
    wanna play AC
    Octavian motherfucker
    I use to hate the social interaction.

"Yeah bro HA HA HA" - what am I laughing at??

Fist bump

The seconds of silence between each word - OMG they must think I'm a weirdo!!!

- Just get out the car fucks sake

OMG LENGTHY SOCIAL ANXIETY RAVISHING MY ANUS OWWW!!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    dont buy drugs op. sounds like you have issues even without drugs
    Buying drugs gives me anxiety but drugs cure my anxiety
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Buying drugs gives me anxiety but drugs cure my anxiety

i would say the cause of your anxiety is drugs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I didn't know i had anxiety disorder problems until I started smoking weed and realized I could function normally and talk to people when i'm high. It makes me socially normal.
    This is why I can't wait for the weed stores to have more reasonable prices here. It's the only drug I still buy from a person. I don't even like seeing a cashier when I go to buy liquor.

But you're right. Show up to your dealer high, or show up to the liquor store drunk, and you can slash the annoyance in half.
    I drink too much to have enough alcohol to go to the store drunk so I usually go stoned.

But every time I go to the mall now it's like nazi Germany. You gotta tell the security guard where you are going
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Have you considered sobriety?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Have you considered sobriety?

what's that
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Order your opiates and cocaine online.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Order your opiates and cocaine online.

Cocaine amazon is down :(
    make an app for drug dealing then.

none of you uses social media for this ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Cocaine amazon is down :(

You never heard of Cocaines 'R' Us?
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace This is why I can't wait for the weed stores to have more reasonable prices here. It's the only drug I still buy from a person. I don't even like seeing a cashier when I go to buy liquor.

But you're right. Show up to your dealer high, or show up to the liquor store drunk, and you can slash the annoyance in half.

Weed prices in bc are outlandish. Reason I still use my guy to get weed.
    Cathay Coof African Astronaut [the ariled affirmatory basinet]
    Are dnms still a thing?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    scron you are a likkle boi in a manz wrld

gro op
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    That’s because you’re a fucking pussy ass little faggot
Jump to Top