China
    Oops
    Virus
    Impact
    Deadly

???
    Idk but the disease is actually just SARS
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There is no known test for these strains of the coronavirus, and there are at least eight strains.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    cunting obese virgin idiot dickhead
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There is no known test for these strains of the coronavirus, and there are at least eight strains.

Over 30 strains actually
    Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)is the virus strain that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), a respiratory illness. It is colloquially known as the coronavirus, and was previously referred to by its provisional name 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). SARS-CoV-2 is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus. It is contagious in humans. Because the strain was first discovered in Wuhan, China, it is sometimes referred to as Wuhan virus or Wuhan coronavirus. Since the WHO discourages the use of names based upon locations such as MERS, and to avoid confusion with the disease SARS, it sometimes refers to SARS-CoV-2 as "the COVID-19 virus" in public health communications. The general public frequently calls both SARS-CoV-2 and the disease it causes "coronavirus", but scientists typically use more precise terminology.

CORONA VIRUS DISEASE
    Originally posted by Grylls Over 30 strains actually

Coronavirus has more strains than my dispensary
    As they successfully engineer each new version and each new gain of function, they need people to test it out on. So they just release it right out onto the public, then sit back and record and document and analyse the results, and also consider new tyrannical laws they can bring in, as an added bonus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL As they successfully engineer each new version and each new gain of function, they need people to test it out on. So they just release it right out onto the public, then sit back and record and document and analyse the results, and also consider new tyrannical laws they can bring in, as an added bonus.

Yeah SpectraL I hear the newest strain is going to be nuclear so its going to give everyone radiation like fallout 3.

Fuck off kid, you dont scare me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Op is a beaner stinker!
    Both sputum and saliva can carry large viral loads. Loud talking releases more droplets than normal talking. A study in Singapore found that an uncovered cough can lead to droplets travelling up to 4.5 meters (15 feet). Respiratory droplets may also be produced while breathing out, including when talking. Though the virus is not generally airborne, the National Academy of Science has suggested that bioaerosol transmission may be possible and air collectors positioned in the hallway outside of people's rooms yielded samples positive for viral RNA. The virus is most contagious when people are symptomatic; while spread may be possible before symptoms emerge, the risk is low. The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) says while it is not entirely clear how easily the disease spreads, one person generally infects two to three others.

The virus survives for hours to days on surfaces. Specifically, the virus was found to be detectable for one day on cardboard, for up to three days on plastic (polypropylene) and stainless steel (AISI 304), and for up to four hours on 99% copper. This, however, varies depending on the humidity and temperature. Surfaces may be decontaminated with a number of solutions (with one minute of exposure to the product achieving a 4 or more log reduction (99.99% reduction)), including 78–95% ethanol (alcohol used in spirits), 70–100% 2-propanol (isopropyl alcohol), the combination of 45% 2-propanol with 30% 1-propanol, 0.21% sodium hypochlorite (bleach), 0.5% hydrogen peroxide, or 0.23–7.5% povidone-iodine. Soap and detergent are also effective if correctly used; soap products degrade the virus' fatty protective layer, deactivating it, as well as freeing them from skin and other surfaces. Other solutions, such as benzalkonium chloride and chlorhexidine gluconate (a surgical disinfectant), are less effective.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Both sputum and saliva can carry large viral loads. Loud talking releases more droplets than normal talking. A study in Singapore found that an uncovered cough can lead to droplets travelling up to 4.5 meters (15 feet). Respiratory droplets may also be produced while breathing out, including when talking. Though the virus is not generally airborne, the National Academy of Science has suggested that bioaerosol transmission may be possible and air collectors positioned in the hallway outside of people's rooms yielded samples positive for viral RNA. The virus is most contagious when people are symptomatic; while spread may be possible before symptoms emerge, the risk is low. The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) says while it is not entirely clear how easily the disease spreads, one person generally infects two to three others.

The virus survives for hours to days on surfaces. Specifically, the virus was found to be detectable for one day on cardboard, for up to three days on plastic (polypropylene) and stainless steel (AISI 304), and for up to four hours on 99% copper. This, however, varies depending on the humidity and temperature. Surfaces may be decontaminated with a number of solutions (with one minute of exposure to the product achieving a 4 or more log reduction (99.99% reduction)), including 78–95% ethanol (alcohol used in spirits), 70–100% 2-propanol (isopropyl alcohol), the combination of 45% 2-propanol with 30% 1-propanol, 0.21% sodium hypochlorite (bleach), 0.5% hydrogen peroxide, or 0.23–7.5% povidone-iodine. Soap and detergent are also effective if correctly used; soap products degrade the virus' fatty protective layer, deactivating it, as well as freeing them from skin and other surfaces. Other solutions, such as benzalkonium chloride and chlorhexidine gluconate (a surgical disinfectant), are less effective.

I also know how to copy and paste
    These strains are putting a strain on society hohjoho
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grylls I also know how to copy and paste

I also do too!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Idk but the disease is actually just SARS

No, not completely. SARS is the virus, COVID is the disease that comes about when the SARS virus attacks the body.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I also do too!

I also know how to wipe my own ass
    Originally posted by Grylls I also know how to wipe my own ass

HOW???
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace HOW???

Use your hand
    Originally posted by Grylls Use your hand

Me?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Me?

No, me
Jump to Top