User Controls

At 2 in the morning, At the motel across from me, I saw female nigger get arrested by 3 cops...

WellHung Black Hole
    Her baboon of a boyfriend came rushing outside from the
    lobby, screaming and hollering at the cops, protesting them 'taking' her from him, calling them bitches, and saying that he is going to fuck them up. Surprisingly, and luckily for him, the ape did not get arrested, also.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the politically correct term is negress
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Ye don’t call her a female nigger that’s rude
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra the politically correct term is negress

ty aldra.🌹
    though the most creative oen I've heard in a while is 'urbangutan'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Today on things that never happened....
    why is this hard to believe though

pretty sure I could find several videos that fit the description with a quick youtube search
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Today on things that never happened….

Why u be tryin' to take away my street cred, dawg?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra why is this hard to believe though

pretty sure I could find several videos that fit the description with a quick youtube search

exactly. If you live in or near seedy motels, it happens with a decent frequency. helladamn is a sheltered little bitch that lives in Minnesota, where Most folks are as white as the driven snow.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Better fuck a nigger!
    Originally posted by WellHung exactly. If you live in or near seedy motels, it happens with a decent frequency. helladamn is a sheltered little bitch that lives in Minnesota, where Most folks are as white as the driven snow.

Hella is white trash
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Hella is white trash

Toothless? 👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Toothless? 👍

Nah he has teeth he just keeps them in a jar
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Hella is white trash

He's definitely whyte trash, but he's not a bad person. He's actually a lot like you, just kind of a gay and lamer and an accuser and has a tiny penis.
    Originally posted by WellHung exactly. If you live in or near seedy motels, it happens with a decent frequency. helladamn is a sheltered little bitch that lives in Minnesota, where Most folks are as white as the driven snow.

He lives in wisconsin, but he's so dumb he constantly post my "PI" which isn't my pi, the site he keeps using to background check me is so dated and out of touch, I totally don't live there and it doesn't even have my correct date of birth. He'd probably be a handsome young man if he had teeth and wasn't always so frothy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He lives in wisconsin, but he's so dumb he constantly post my "PI" which isn't my pi, the site he keeps using to background check me is so dated and out of touch, I totally don't live there and it doesn't even have my correct date of birth. He'd probably be a handsome young man if he had teeth and wasn't always so frothy

🤭
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You guys are on NIGGAS IN SPACE, you know. You're the NIGGS!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You guys are on NIGGAS IN SPACE, you know. You're the NIGGS!

I still feel bad about you being demodded
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Grylls I still feel bad about you being demodded

Never was demodded. Unless you count the time I hacked my own account onto the Totse Mod team. But still, it took them a couple of months to get me off.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Never was demodded. Unless you count the time I hacked my own account onto the Totse Mod team. But still, it took them a couple of months to get me off.

Never happened.
Jump to Top