User Controls

New car time and not by choice

  1. #1
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    So a couple weeks ago I lent my car to the old man and sadly at 9 am in the morning he got t boned by a drunk. Icbc told me the drunk was over 2 times the legal limit at the time of the accident. Old man was okay thank christ. So now I have the pain in the ass chore of finding something else. Now I loved my genesis that 5.0 sounded sick but the new ones all 3 levels don't look good to me.
    I really want another manual so the wife can't drive it like she stole it but I do need to be able to haul the girls around
    I like the look of the exployer st. 400 horse but after the gaskets issues the focus had i am leary. I test drove a kia stinger yesterday for a bitch auto the thing hauled ass and actually sounded good for a turbo six. A mustang and camaro are out for obvious reasons. I want 400 horse and a six speed but know I have to compromise. I will have 38 grand to put down and don't want to go over 85 with tax. I am sadly thinking BMW may be my satisfactory choice.
    Any ideas guys. Am overlooking an obvious choice that I would love
  2. #2
    .....
  3. #3
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Stopffs I LOVE my 2020 blazer RS. But itโ€™s not manual. Itโ€™s sexy as fuck for an SUV. And itโ€™s FAF ๐Ÿ’•

    I love the fact they brought the name back but it just is not my cup of tea. After what gm did to the escalade and yukon body styling it literally made me sick. On a side note I had a late 90s two door blazer and it did have a very rare five speed and I loved it.
  4. #4
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I wouldn't touch the bmw unless ur gonna sell it before a hundred thousand miles,, after 100,000 miles the maintenance will piss you the fuck off. but anyway if you have 85,000 to spend on it ur a cunt anyway so buy the bmw,, oh and post pic,s of the girls
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Hellcat? not a lot of room for kids. idk i know nothing about cars i just like fast ones.
  6. #6
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CASPER Hellcat? not a lot of room for kids. idk i know nothing about cars i just like fast ones.

    I love the srt vehicles but I keep hearing from people that chrysler still hasn't addressed faulty head gaskets on the srt hemis and it is fucking expensive to repair. On a positive note I test drove an audi q7 last night and it was comfy and ballsy. I thhink I am down to this and the explorer st but I still need to research more.
  7. #7
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Dude, anyone who buys a car that has had the god damn dip stick engineered out of the engine gets what they have coming to them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I rented a BMW 7 series and it was really nice and roomy. Fast too.
  9. #9
    Get a 4runner.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Francis Galton also, post pics of wife.
  11. #11
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Get a 4runner.

    Fuck Toyota. That aint even an option. I bought a Explorer ST this morning. First Ford i have ever owned but i love the acceleration and comfort and for 66 grand tax in with 35 down. I kept some of my payout for shits and giggles. I bugged my mechanic into talking me out of it but my concerns apparently are insane and those are his words. I choose a deep black with a blue pearl and the paint looks disgusting.
    Hey got my 400 horse but its a bitch auto so the wife will try and steal it for fun but i am putting the second key in my safety deposit box and only keeping the valet key just to bug her.

    Just glad this is done. I will get it in in about two weeks as the paint and the stereo were special orders.
  12. #12
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by POLECAT I wouldn't touch the bmw unless ur gonna sell it before a hundred thousand miles,, after 100,000 miles the maintenance will piss you the fuck off. but anyway if you have 85,000 to spend on it ur a cunt anyway so buy the bmw,, oh and post pic,s of the girls

    The BMW is gonna sit in the shop before 100,000.

    Get that Audi :)

    Oh nvm you got an Explorer ๐Ÿ˜•
  13. #13
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by POLECAT

    Cant she has certain tats that would rat who i am out. God damn drunken bachelorette party. I would love to but i can't.
  14. #14
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by frala The BMW is gonna sit in the shop before 100,000.

    Get that Audi :)

    Oh nvm you got an Explorer ๐Ÿ˜•

    audi dont even have a dip stick
  15. #15
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Neither do you
  16. #16
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I can check ur oil girl
  17. #17
    cigreting African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Cant she has certain tats that would rat who i am out. God damn drunken bachelorette party. I would love to but i can't.

    u kno they usually suk the strippers dik rite
  18. #18
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by cigreting u kno they usually suk the strippers dik rite

    True but my bachelor party was in the same hotel at the same time. We were together the whole time. Nice try jackass.
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Fuck Toyota. That aint even an option. I bought a Explorer ST this morning. First Ford i have ever owned but i love the acceleration and comfort and for 66 grand tax in with 35 down. I kept some of my payout for shits and giggles. I bugged my mechanic into talking me out of it but my concerns apparently are insane and those are his words. I choose a deep black with a blue pearl and the paint looks disgusting.
    Hey got my 400 horse but its a bitch auto so the wife will try and steal it for fun but i am putting the second key in my safety deposit box and only keeping the valet key just to bug her.

    Just glad this is done. I will get it in in about two weeks as the paint and the stereo were special orders.

    My car is so much nicer .. I drove the explorer and so not impressed. The Evoke was a close second to theBlazer. The Volvo (forgot their model) was nice but too small.
  20. #20
    G African Astronaut
    New Toyota Highlanders are nice.
Jump to Top